You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sitout

2»

Comments

• Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited February 2010
    ROFL --------------- LOL

In Response to Re: sitout:
    I think now lose reasons and always sit at tables when I am register for now when I do because you just never know if telling people are out or in is going to work out or in innit
    Posted by oynutter
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,030
    edited February 2010
    I think now lose reasons and always sit at tables when I am register for now when I do because you just never know if telling people are out or in is going to work out or in innit
    Posted by oynutter
    AH AH
  • Options
    cabler111cabler111 Member Posts: 16
    edited February 2010
    I still say these sitout player they should have say 3or4 round if they not playin they should be out alltogether and give them a 1 warning sorry about that me  
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    edited February 2010
    I still say these sitout player they should have say 3or4 round if they not playin they should be out alltogether and give them a 1 warning sorry about that me  
    Posted by cabler111
    Why is that, Mr Cabler?

They paid their Entry Fee, surely, within the Rules, they can play any way they so wish?

That is the rule on every Online site on earth, always has been, & always will be.
  • Options
    bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited February 2010
    Ah Tikay you are is it?

Know that at some sites are there limits for you to maximum sit out there is. If by first three levels of playing you sat out are in a continuous fashion still then removed from the game you are.  this makes for less players so faster game it is.
  • Options
    tikay1tikay1 Member Posts: 741
    edited February 2010
    Ah Tikay you are is it? Know that at some sites are there limits for you to maximum sit out there is. If by first three levels of playing you sat out are in a continuous fashion still then removed from the game you are.  this makes for less players so faster game it is.
    Posted by bobcat52
    DYM's in?
  • Options
    -TARAS--TARAS- Member Posts: 394
    edited February 2010
    In Response to sitout:
    these player who play free game well to book these game only 1 hour then play well ifind at least 20o/o not playin I think now these sitout player should automatic out because when playin I bet these sitout play that is not right I lose how you work that one out now they should be off the srceen yes or no ? thank you    
    Posted by cabler111
                    Couldn't have put it better myself and wots more the crab canopes were magnificent !