You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

God i Am Fuming!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    S-KamalotS-Kamalot Member Posts: 20
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: God i Am Fuming!!!!:
    Results Download speed : 9.45Mbps Upload speed : 0.46Mbps Not happy with your supplier and thinking of switching? Click here to get a FREE personal consultation from our broadband experts. How do your results compare to your expectations? Let us know by reviewing your supplier. Postcode Results Your local exchange is Mill Hill and the maximum theoretical speed achievable on your line via ADSL Max is 5.37Mb which is 43 percent slower than this test shows you are getting. Congratulations your internet connection is faster than that which you can achieve using ADSL Max!  
    Posted by S-Kamalot

I take it this should be ok then..?.......  Im using firefox now, recently found it better from IE7/8...But Im having occaisional problems... Get away with 2 tables, in mini, but a 3rd and they freeze, time out, away me, and if 3rd table opens over other 2 it freezes the lot..??Also im ok with other sites [FT, PStars, Lads, pkrrr] 4,5,6 tables no probs, why with sky???????
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    Results Download speed : 8.99Mbps Upload speed : 0.79Mbps Not happy with your supplier and thinking of switching? Click here to get a FREE personal consultation from our broadband experts. How do your results compare to your expectations? Let us know by reviewing your supplier.   Postcode Results Your local exchange is Wrexham North and the maximum theoretical speed achievable on your line via ADSL Max is 5.86Mb which is 34 percent slower than this test shows you are getting. Congratulations your internet connection is faster than that which you can achieve using ADSL Max! Webby,  It's not possible to copy and paste from the other site. The above are my results from this test:     http://www.broadband.co.uk/broadband-speed-test/   The second box is the important thing here. The first box is my results and their advert etc. They won't be selling me a system as mine already achieves 2 and even 3 times their best. I can't put on here how that is achieved (I'd have to kill you if I did) but you can PM me for more info, as can anyone else for that matter. ps. I was wireless, sitting on the bed with the dog when I tested this. I had IE running with 4 pages running .... sharkscope, sky, another poker forum (which Tikay might know) and the speed test. Quantity doesn't slow it down noticably. 
    Posted by elsadog
    Hi Elsa,

My test came back a dismal 0.05mb upload and 0.02mb download...seems my braodband is running slower than a snail, infact with speeds like these I wonder how I'm online at all!!! I am running a sky wireless broadband package and this has shocked the L out of me I can tell you!!!

Please can you pm me with details also, any help would really be appreciated

ta hun

x

• Options
    Mr_MiyagiMr_Miyagi Member Posts: 2,031
    edited February 2010
    Atleast you got a response webby, I just sat with one open for 45mins for a simple answer to a simple question.

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: God i Am Fuming!!!! : Hi Elsa, My test came back a dismal 0.05mb upload and 0.02mb download...seems my braodband is running slower than a snail, infact with speeds like these I wonder how I'm online at all!!! I am running a sky wireless broadband package and this has shocked the L out of me I can tell you!!! Please can you pm me with details also, any help would really be appreciated ta hun x
    Posted by TRIP5
    That might be a new world record!
    I'd suggest trying it again for a couple of samples (at least one after re-booting your router) and then contacting your supplier.
  • Options
    TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: God i Am Fuming!!!! : That might be a new world record! I'd suggest trying it again for a couple of samples (at least one after re-booting your router) and then contacting your supplier.
    Posted by MereNovice
    You are right, I've rebooted and even tried different speed test sites but they all come back with the same result. I best call Sky in the morning!

x