You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS side bet

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027

@miniman88

Yep, just like Arsenal, you never quite know.

Try bringing on Ozil about Tuesday, then drop him on Wednesday.
  • Options
    miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    edited October 2019

My personal UKOPS results for day 1, just need Chris to message me his profit, or should I say loss for the day, before I post the results so far.

Had a few runs going, FT bubbled the £55, was flying in the mini before getting Barry'd for a 2nd place stack, finished 17th, Chris was railing that one and I'm sure he wasn't too upset to see that. 5th place in the £22 mega bh to give me a little profit for the day.

I nearly passed out around 11pm, defo from dehydration, not had that before. Chris would have won the bet by default death but I pulled through, probably his only hope of winning. Stay hydrated grinders!

• Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 130
    Well that was a painful first day....

Didn't get much going and managed to just about bubble the last two events so made a healthy loss on the day :smile: Most excitement I had was anti-sweating and it sure delivered, could have been in much worse shape after last night!

Have sent over my breakdown to @miniman88 so he'll have the pleasure of uploading my results when he is ready
  • Options
    Day 1

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Great updates lads.

I particularly enjoyed railing the FT of Ukops 4 and the friendly "encouragement" Chris was giving miniman :D

Best of luck to both for tonight.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,685
    i,m enjoying this gl lads :#
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Some days you gotta lose and today was one of them. Couldn't win flips and a few 'bad beat' hit me, the only thing that saved me from a disastrous day was a lot of satellite wins, my speciality. Maybe @Tikay10 was right and I peaked too early #curseoftikay

In other news, @chrisdonkb has his first point(s) on the board. At least the lad has a little hope now.

• Options
    @Tikay10 can I get the RNG turned up please? I clearly need some help.

Small-ish loss on the day. Couldn't get any further than 8th in the hyper and managed to get back to back 15ths in the 55 turbo I think, poker gods not on my side so far. Having said that, sundays are usually kind to me so still hopeful I can put this to bed B)
  • Options
    Day 2 standings. Still seems like a coin toss at this point.

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 868
    One deep run would change it all. Coin toss indeed!
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    Great little bet would not bank against either binking a bracelet and this going to the last day!
  • Options

From the famous words of Granit Xhaka....F*** off! Probably the worst poker day I've ever had, some tough beats to take but we go again tomorrow.
  • Options
    Day 3. I'm leading the points bet and Chris is leading the profit bet, hopefully the good guys can get some run good starting tomorrow.

• Options
    Got dangerously close to spooning my eyes out last night just so I didn’t have to watch any more 3 outers :'( only score last night was cashing the main, my first profitable day of ukops....

New day, new tournaments. Plan today is to play my best and hopefully get back into the green B)
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    UKOPS is long series, with both your abilities plenty of chances for points and profits.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,032
    Chin up both. Long way to go and you have both got a final table or 2 up your sleeve yet. Good luck to both of you, enjoying the thread.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Chin up both. Long way to go and you have both got a final table or 2 up your sleeve yet. Good luck to both of you, enjoying the thread.

Cheers bud. I ended up shipping one tonight and Chris was unlucky not to ship one aswell, taking 3rd. Big week for us both i reckon.
  • Options

I bricked absolutely everything today.....other than the first event which I won :smiley:

Chris was unlucky not to ship one as well, taking 3rd. He seems to be knocking at the door and I feel he has a big win around the corner. This bet is starting to spice up and there's for sure some twists and turns yet to come!

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Congrats on the win Corey and unlucky to Chris for going so close tonight.

Really good fun following this, especially the table banter too :).

Keep up the good work chaps!
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Great thread to follow, Well done to both.

Goodluck for the rest of the UKOPS