You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** CLUB OPTIMAL ** 2019 KEMPTON WINTER FESTIVAL (2 DAYS - THU 26TH - FRI 27TH DECEMBER) **

13»

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
    Final table of selections & results. over to terry for the summary tables. Cheers all.

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,296
    FINAL CHECKING TABLE KEMPTON CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL
    1. MAXALLY - -- 12 SELS - 4 WINS - 8 LOSERS- £7.00
    2. VAIGRET - ---12 SELS- 3 WINS --9 LOSERS - £0.50
    3. SIDV79 ----- 12 SELS - 2 WINS- 10 LOSERS- £(0.50)
    4. SNUFFER ---- 12 SELS - 2 WINS - 10 LOSERS- £(5.00)
    5. RABDENIRO-- 12 SELS - 1 WINS - 11 LOSERS - £(7.00)
    6. SPARTATHEN- 12 SELS - 1 WINS- 11 LOSERS- £(8.00)
    7. ZADOC - ---- 12 SELS- 1 WINS - 11 LOSERS - £(9.00)
    8. MISTY4ME -- 12 SELS - 0 WINS - 12 LOSERS - £(12.00)

STAYORGO -- 6 SELS - 0 WINS- 6 LOSERS - £(6.00)

An inauspicous day to finish the comp with. Will be checked against GOOGLE TABLE WHEN PRODUCED BY g.
    FINAL ANNUAL CHECKING TABLE
    1. SNUFFER --- 362 SELS - 76 WON - 286 LOST- £14.52 - £0.04
    2. MAXALLY - - 394 SELS - 65 WON - 329 LOST- £(28.31) - £(0.07)
    3. ZADOC - --- 379 SELS- 79 WON - 300 LOST- £(39.78)-- £(0.10)
    4. STAYORGO --379 SELS -93 WON- 286 LOST - £(71.72)- £(0.19)
    5. SIDV79 -----382 SELS - 72 WON- 310 LOST- £(74.01) - £(0.19)
    6. VAIGRET - -- 387 SELS- 74 WON -313 LOST- £(79.84)-- £(0.21)
    7. SPARTATHEN-377 SELS -81 WON- 296 LOST- £(86.92)-- £(0.23)
    8. RABDENIRO--387 SELS - 81 WON- 306 LOST- £(96.67)--£(0.25)
    9. MISTY4ME -- 325 SELS - 43 WON -282 LOST- £(132.13)- £(0.41)
    Awaiting the final google sheet and Grahams comments on what has been so much fun.

Nothing much from final meeting but Alan deservedly getting back 2nd after leading for a long time before Snuffer hit the heights to beat us all.

Thnx to everyone who took part
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    Hi guys.

Just got back and will sort everything before I go to bed tonight.

Thanks to all for your support, especially @vaigret and @MAXALLY

I will be handing over the reins to Terry next year, I hope that most of you are keen to continue and support Terry in keep this thing going.

All the best for 2020!

Cheers,

G.

P.S. Terry. If you want to change rules/format etc for next year, entirely up to you. I did talk about doing a NAP and NB which would have £3 and £2 stake accordingly, but it's your baby now, so what/how you want to do it is entirely up to you. On behalf of all of us involved, thank you for offering to keep it going. I will take your advice and give it a go as a competitor, but may struggle to do 70% in the annual tbh.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,514
    I echo Terry's views. Thanks to Graham for keeping this bit of fun going all year. A big thanks to Terry who does all the painstaking checking too. I know I will be too busy to faff about with spread sheets next year (will still be working full time, unless my lottery numbers come up, lol). So, going forward, I suggest we just start some tips threads whenever there is a big festival/meeting on. We also do not know how long we will have the forum too.....which could cause 'problems' if we have to transfer to elsewhere.

I am all for setting up a Facebook page for Sky Poker punters where we could share tips etc , if that is what some would want/use?
  • zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    Thanks to Graham, Terry & Alan for all your commitment.

Been great fun.

Hope we still have the FORUM going forward so we can keep it going.
    Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words above and yes i am hoping to carry on from cheltenham onwards using the exact same format with regards £1 stake and the first seven races
    each day, it has worked well .

As you will see from my efforts above and the comments from Alan and Graham , I will be on my own as admin man next year , that is not the prob, what I cant seem to do is a spreadsheet on my own pc which I can add your selections onto and then post.

So if anyone can generate one and send to me by email which I can then save , copy and amend it would be greatly received. G ?!!. If you can G and cc in all of our present clan it will give me the email contacts for them all when I approach them in February 2020. No rush mate.

Terry

G, I couldnt amend the sheet you posted in thread above and that would have been perfect if I could.
    edited December 2019
    Ah yes, in future, all participants will have update access to Day2, Day3 sheets etc. If I had thought of it before, I could have given you all update access to that one.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    zadoc said:

Thanks to Graham, Terry & Alan for all your commitment.

Been great fun.

Hope we still have the FORUM going forward so we can keep it going.

BIG +1

o:)o:)o:)

Thanks so much guys :)
    edited December 2019

2019 KEMPTON WINTER FESTIVAL DAY TWO RESULTS:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRGapcUpXX6ASBhXl2ap7i3ALYebp1aTeoWDBE3cyw1g8_kJ5I4njpdlm0UBSl97ge2hx4FjKonUBOa/pubhtml

Hi guys. Sorry I fell at the final hurdle admin wise, apologies.

Day2 results and final 2019 standings above.

I will do proper tables and a write up later, but suffice to say, thank you all for the support and enthusiasm you have shown.

Outstanding by @Snuffer once again, showing a profit for the 2nd consecutive year, pretty amazing when you think about it!

Also brilliant effort by @MAXALLY in second place and going out on a high winning the last FESTIVAL of the year.

VWP!
    GOOGLE TABLES ALL CORRECT and many thanks to all for the craic