You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

A long range,Ante Post,Bounteous,FaceSpitter

misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
don't worry,dont panic Mr Mannering,

a one time visit,in an attempt,to be,Bounteous.

prices,all best,all stand out,at the time of posting,June 21st 2019, a good way off,before a ball even kicked.

But,i.e, A.F.C Fylde,already, all the freely available 12/1, vanished,best now, 9/1

first of all,the Bet, and, then maybe ? some reasons,why it might be worth considering.

Also, as it is,Four separate leagues, and , 2x2x2x2, you might,wish to consider,a tiny stake unit,each way,perm yankee.

League 1
Easy, simply, a lump on two horse race!

Split stakes MAXIMUM (EACH WAY 1-2-3) ¼ ODDS
SUNDERLAND 9/2 PORTSMOUTH 8/1 (i.e, if your maximum is? 10 points, advised bet, is 2.5 points, each way each)

League 2
Very, very, confident, about these two

SCUNTHORPE 10/1.MANSFIELD 12/1(i.e, if your maximum is? 10 points, advised bet, is 2.5 points, each way each)

National League
Very, very, confident, about these two

A.F.C. FYLDE 9/1, WREXHAM 11/1 (i.e, if your maximum is? 10 points, advised bet, is 2.5 points, each way each)

National League North
It will be, a procession,these two go clear.
(extra advice) when, ‘the exchange prices up’ request 999 straight forecast, each of two)

SPENNYMOOR TOWN 10/1 BRACKLEY TOWN 12/1 (i.e, if your maximum is? 10 points, advised bet, is 2.5 points, each way each)

AFC Fylde after missing out in the playoff final last season, still with, Goal Machine Danny Rowe, a manager, Dave Challinor, who will so obviously, manage one day, at a much higher level, and, if you believe in sentiment ? or Karma ?

A.F.C.Fylde, for the outstanding ‘class act’ thing,(Dave Challinor)and they did, with regard to Justin Edinburgh (r.i.p)

Wrexham, so close to automatic promotion last season, **** bent on making it.Each way each, AFC Fylde and Wrexham.

How Scunthorpe, are in League 2, is mind boggling, only two seasons ago, under Graeme Alexander (now Salford City manager), Scunthorpe were playing the best football in League 1, going for the Championship, now they have to ‘battle out’ of League 2, already appointed a new young ‘good’ manager in Paul Hurst (May 2019) Scunthorpe will have fanatical support for League 2, 5,000 + home attendance, at 10/1, great ‘value’
Mansfield Town, another ambitious club, **** bent on getting promotion at 12/1.

Comments

• misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    A ‘misterpj’ football present, for the football punters, A meaning full contribution, where the ‘guvnor’ would price it up, at a million!

You can have, my life (a few would) my daughter’s life, and anything else you want, on the following, being verbatim 100% accurate.
    Two years ago, I exchanged correspondence, with lifelong ‘die hard’ I’m Feeling Glad All Over’ (fan) Mr Bruce Millington, some of you, also might instantly know, he was, editor of The Racing Post, at that time, maybe still is ? I do not know?
    See, I could, and wont,google it, but, I loathe the Tinternet,whatever knowledge I have got, is ‘my brain’ and I am happy with that, (especially for Tikay,if my brain was dynamite, I would take all, and every bit of 1.01) that enough their, to explode the Universe !) I know an awful little, about an awful lot, but I know ‘too much’ about a little, if there is a tablet ‘on the NHS’ that magically labotomizes,the 5% I wish I did not know, get me their, quick time fast, ‘skippa’

One of the most enjoyable, football experiences was going to the Millennium Stadium, West Ham v Palace why, well, that in itself is an anecdote (can’t write story) bad grammar, a story is fictional, and this is all verbatim factual.

You can have, my life (a few would) my daughter’s life, and anything else you want, on the following, being verbatim 100% accurate. All and every word here, and zero reference to **** google, (if we were, sat in a bar, right now) you could ask me anything, if I have knowledge, and am asked, I will ‘talk about it’, if the subject matter is of interest, and I do not have knowledge, I will listen, but, I much prefer, in an ideal word, to talk, show, prove, but I am digressing again.

All this palace ,west ham, Sunderland, references, and Bruce Millington, and in a minute Martin Smethhurst,even a reference to the Lizard, aka Mr Bloom defacto, StarLizard (Camden) when the play off semis took place, I was in Gran Canaria, Maspalomos to be specific,( in case any ‘swoop hawks come along’) I also lived in Lanzarote, Playa Bastian, but I digress, Palace home Sunderland away, first leg, ‘the gaff’ packed with Roker Roar Merchants, I remember the iconic goal machine and fans favourite, Da Da… Da Da, AnnnDee Johnson, repeat, and remix with glad all over, cannot remember, the final score? 2-2 ? 3-2 ? Pretty sure palace went behind, anyway, I was in the company of a ‘female’ huge Palace fan, (I am not, or neither, a Palace fan) more a generic football interest more so, and ‘we’ were outnumbered 100-1.
    By chance,(not for football) had flown to the U.K,when the second play off leg was taking place, at Sundeland,did not go,but,all from memory, Palace go down to ten men, Sunderland go 1-0 up, and pretty sure 2-0 up ? ,different away goals rule then, from memory, ten men,90 minutes up, Sunderland would have been trading 1.01 ? , for the life of me, cannot remember the name of the Palace defender, who headed, bundled the ball, into Sunderland’s net, with the last touch, of the game? I can then remember extra time, and then, remember, one of? Possibly the? Craziest penalty shoot-out, well worth doing, a search, (I obviously have not) I am guessing? surely, maybe YouTube, that penalty shoot-out.Anyway,it was that dramatic,eventually,Palace won, straight away, I said to ‘her’ right, get on the phone, now i.e. 22.30 p.m. ? We simply have to get tickets, for the final, which we did, (I think acquired the next day).
    Cardiff, was a ‘unique’ experience, only been there, once, in my life, and that was, that day.

Still vivid memories, of, a tense match, we were in the perfect part of the stadium, as AJ (pace like? Tikay will get this, Minnie’s Merc, ask Harry Findlay! or more up to date ? If I could have owned one dog (greyhound) Tim’s Crow, I digress, football fans, forgive me, bare with me, all a bit cryptic, only non blohards will understand! Andy Johnson gone ‘clear’, all Neil Shipperley, had to do, was side foot the ball home, from about 2 inches,( and he nearly missed !) The Millennium erupted, minutes later, the West Ham end erupted, disallowed, the 'joyous monumental' mocking! still 1-0 Palace, not long to go, Michael Carrick played for West Ham, at the time, not only, did he (West Ham) not get given, the biggest certain pen, ever, Carrick also had to go off injured, full time, and mayhem.

That ended up, costing me an awful awful lot of money
    I refer, the honourable gentleman, to the answer I gave earlier, this statement you can have, my life (a few would) my daughter’s life, anything else you want, on the following, being verbatim 100% accurate.
    At that time, Simon Jordan, Crystal Palace…erm…Chairman, Guvnor, Owner? (interesting name Simon has !)

I know for a fact, he has some ‘very’ interesting anecdotes !,but, that day, Mr Jordan (I like the sound of that !) was with Theo Paphitis,Palace had obviously WON,promoted,to the promised land, I will never forget, some jumped up BLO-HARD championship official, saying it was against championship rules and regs, for Mr Jordan to go on to the pitch (seriously) pause a moment……….’shove your rules where the sun does not shine’ WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE…. ‘Inspired’

I could tell you about, private registration number AJZ 325 (why?) to wind up a few (elsewhere) involves Ireland (tis an original Irish plate) Andy Johnston, A lagoon green BMW 325i convertible, plate bought by me (Ireland, in an auction actually, and it had to be assigned, to an Irish Banger (first) to transfer it, to a UK car, bought by me BMW 325 convertible, as a present for someone. I could go on, any Tinternet Bandits, car eventually got sold (with plate) and it went on a BMW M3.

Vinny Samways, remember him? he ended up,(A) playing his last years as a pro,in,or ‘out of The Canary Islands’ because,Vinny’s Bar, was in the Barbacoa Centre, Puerto Rico Gran Canaria,so was Vinnie’s family, lovely fella.
    You can have, my life (a few would) my daughter’s life, and anything else you want, on the following, being verbatim 100% accurate.
    Two years ago,pre season, I corresponded with Mr Bruce Millington, and Mr Martin Smethurst,with regard to a football betting,article,I had written, concentrating on the lower leagues,singles,doubles,some multiple bets, with specific staking advice, a pre season portfolio, of long range bets for the forthcoming season,it,unfortunately,did not get published,12, out of thirteen, advised bets,successful,and Luton Town, getting ‘chinned’ when at one time, about 1/6 to win league two, was the sickener,
    Some of my advised bets, included, maximum each way Wigan, maximum each way Danny Rowe (AFC Fylde) top goal scorer, maximum win AFC Fylde top six, etc. etc,also Fulham to get promoted, the sickener,was Luton,2nd,I nearly,nearly,sent the lot,gratis,to The Lizard, at StarLizard,but unfortunately, didn’t !.

Oh, I remember now, at that time, I was dealing with the rammifications,of the following, right leg, three smashed bones, compound fracture, dislocated ankle, left leg,’ only’ broken,ankle,’only’ dislocated, knee only kaput, you put titanium pins and plates in, you take titanium pins and plates out, you do the Hockey Cokey ,and you turn around. A da,da da,da da…June 2019,is it going to be ? One more operation or two? Tikay,do advise ‘the wolah’s, the following, doing wonders for your @5p gross per view! Smile, go on, dare you, AND, THIS, You can have, my life (a few would) my daughter’s life, and anything else you want, on the following, being verbatim 100% accurate, AND THIS, once upon a time, I would glance out of ‘the lounge, bathroom, kitchen window, or the back Garden, and look at the shore, of Loch Long, why? Up the road, is FASLANE NUCLEAR NAVAL BASE, guess who worked their? You can have, my life (a few would) my daughter’s life, and anything else you want, on the following, being verbatim 100% accurate.And, so, so So, much more X
    smile, life is (really is) too short x be lucky
    I hope, while I am a little, pre occupied,' saving Planet Earth'this might help , one or two.

Portfolio of ante post bets, advised,as above,specifically, 40 betting points,two teams per league, 2.5 each way each, ten points invested, in National League North,National League,League Two,League One,to be specific,if, getting accommodated,on a possible reverse forecast, National League North, Spennymoor Town Brackley Town 1-2, one single betting point,so it is a half a point rev fcast.

Add, another 4 betting points, Sunderland Portsmouth L1 and Scunthorpe Mansfield L2 prices are; 9/2 8/1 10/1 12/1 ( four times 1 point win doubles) outright winners.

I make that, 45 points advised,and here, is the Double Maximum a 20 point win bet,advised with 'oozing confidence' Premier League Top Six , this is a stand out price,better than the exchange,short as 7/2 everywhere else, VC standout, but they have stood it, all week, advised, at the current 6/1 to finish top six 20 points win Everton 65 points, portfolio, that's it, lets hope we ' are all still fine and dandy, in 11 months time,to 'collect and spend'

xxx XXX
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Tl dr
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550