You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Friday Orfordable League- Sky's only 10-seater tourney & with MTT seats to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,042
edited February 2020 in Poker Chat
Welcome to the Friday Orfordable League for February, Week 3. Friday 21st February- Week 4 of 4.

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name and teamname/Ind on this thread to register and thus qualify for the chance to win a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 Bounty Hunter on 6th March.

It runs every Friday...you only need two valid scores to be in with a chance to win. Your two best scores count.

Start time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Tournament type: 10 Seater Deepstack MTT- Entry fee- £3.30
12min Blinds- Late Registration NOW 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (and bring your friends)- Come along, have some fun and banter, play in a nice, relaxed and deep structured tourney with a chance to win a FREE Tournament entry.
Week 1- 7th February. Winner- DEL560, 2nd- stokefc, 3rd- waller02
Week 2- 14th February
Week 3- 21st February
Week 4- 28th February

PRIZES
Winner: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 6th March)
Runner-up: £11 Entry into the 9.30pm Bounty Hunter (Friday 6th March)

Special Thanks go to @Tikay10 and all the peeps @SkyPoker for their ongoing support and donation of prizes.

RULES
Last date for valid entries into the league: end of late registration every Friday
You must post your name in this thread or be listed in the Autoreg list
To qualify for a prize you must play at least 2 of the weeks in that particular month
Only your best 2 scores count
In case of a tie for a prize then countback will be taken into account; i.e, the best individual score from a qualifying week shall count.
Please note: The prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE and the winners shall automatically entered on Friday 6th March.

Good luck at the tables

SidV79
(Andy)

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    edited February 2020
    SidV79 said:

Hi Andy,

The list I can see has 28 players, just to confirm I intend to play again tonight.

zadoc IND

Thanks Roger
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Sorry about that Roger, all sorted now

• Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    In please :)
  • Options

In please :)

Thanks for joining, I have added you to the list (see edited post above)

Andy
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    I’m in. Cheers.
  • Options
    timeforbedtimeforbed Member Posts: 140
    In please. Cheers
  • Options
    Congratulations to our winner, DEL560. Very well played.
    Here is the league table after February Week 1

• Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    TY Sid/Andy! Aiming to avoid relegation 😂
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    In please....
  • Options
    Hi everyone, here is this month's Autoreg list. If you are not registered and wish to take part, with the chance to win free entry into a MTT then please post your name & teamname on this thread. Good luck to all who play

• Options
    Hey Andy

sorry forgot to identify
    IND= Independent
    (no team would have me on their books.... :'( )
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Can you colour me in pink pls Andy. Cheers.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    Sorry missed last weeks entry, my own fault for forgetting it, thanks @tomgoodun for telling @SidV79 I was at Manchester, saw @Tikay10 for fist time on Sunday. Great weekend, rubbish poker lol. Great fun meeting @madprof @pomfrittes (for first time, what a gent!) and @Essexphil, hope I haven't missed anyone.
  • Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

Sorry missed last weeks entry, my own fault for forgetting it, thanks @tomgoodun for telling @SidV79 I was at Manchester, saw @Tikay10 for fist time on Sunday. Great weekend, rubbish poker lol. Great fun meeting @madprof @pomfrittes (for first time, what a gent!) and @Essexphil, hope I haven't missed anyone.

Jimi ...did u just say u fisted Tk?👹💩👹
  • Options
    Congratulations to this week's winner a pink @bbMike and thank you all for taking part. Here is the updated league table after February, Week 2

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    madprof said:

HENDRIK62 said:

Jimi ...did u just say u fisted Tk?👹💩👹
    I know I was drunk last weekend.....but Shirley not? lol

• Options
    Hi folks Friday again and that can only mean one thing...It's ORFY time so the very best of luck if you are playing tonight. Here is the Autoreg list for February. All players below are registered for this week and all of February so if you wish to play (and qualify for a prize) please post your name/teamname on this thread before the end of late reg (60 mins- end of Level 5) tonight. Good Luck

SidV79 (Andy)

• Options
    Hey Andy

Two things;

1) I'm IND not TPT ( no-one would have me in their team...)
    2) I'm new to this tourney so explain the scoring in week 1? 20 players scored when it looks like at least 53 played?

laters

Confused of Taunton
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Hi Danny,

1) I will change you to IND before I post the League table tomorrow so that you can continue to wallow in self-pity, seeing as nobody would have you in their team (no idea why not as you are a good laugh lol).

2) Yes, 53 players took part in last week's tourney but only REGISTERED players can win a prize and feature in the League table. That is why only 20 or so appear to have played.

Hope this clears things up for you. Hope to catch you later mate & very best of luck tonight.

Andy

p.s. Well done on getting 500 points to qualify for the £10k FR