You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Friday Orfordable League- Sky's only 10-seater tourney & with MTT seats to be won

2»

Comments

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
    Happy Saturday folks. Well done to @timeforbed on last night's win and here is the updated League table after February Week 3

• Options
    Hi folks, It's Friday Orfordable time. After a cursory glance at the league standings, there are 15 players with a (realistic) chance of winning a prize this month so the very best of luck to all who play tonight. Here is the Autoreg list for this month

• Options
    Good morning folks,
    thank you all for your participation this month, although we could do with a few more runners than we have at the moment so if you could all badger, harry or persuade your friends to play, it would make for a better tourney all around.
    Congratulations to both @timeforbed and @stokefc on finishing first and second, respectively, in the league for February. Both win free entry into next Friday 7th March's 9.30pm £11 BH. The very best of luck to both.
    Here is the final League table after February Week 4

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    great news said last month i must do better ;)
  • Options
    stokefc said:

great news said last month i must do better ;)

You certainly did do better, although I have to say you were very unlucky last month to score so low yet still miss out on a prize. Very well played and good luck next Friday
  • Options
    DEL560DEL560 Member Posts: 487
    Ahhhhh! WD @timeforbed & @stokefc GL in BH

TY @SidV79 for running
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Not that I would of done any good but forgot about this again no excuse because I played a couple of other tournaments on Friday. Will have to put a sticky note in the middle of the monitor.