You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

UKOPS Challenges & Diaries

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

The last UKOPS was much enlivened by the various challenges, especially that duel between @miniman88 & the other chap, I've forgotten his name I'm afraid.

We also had some really good Diaries around the various UKOPS stuff.

Anyone up for adding a bit of fizz to UKOPS this time round? We might just have some well good stuff.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

Great stuff Phil.

Can you, well, not to put too fine a point on it, try to make it interesting?

• NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    edited March 2020
    This is right in my diary's wheel house, so I'm sure I'll chronicle my efforts with this.
    NOSTRI said:

This is right in my diary's wheel house, so I'm sure I'll chronicle my efforts with this.

Great stuff NOSTRI, thank you. Should be a good read.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    UKOPS SKY BINGO CARD? Maybe just 6tourneys in it? Finishing top 10 ticks it off the list given it would be hard to win 6 events.?
  • chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    @Tikay10 the other chap that destroyed the other 7 chaps? I'll defend my title

Don't forget guys, UKOPS starts in 3 days time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGn6jEm2FWE

• TedsonTedson Member Posts: 60

@Tikay10 the other chap that destroyed the other 7 chaps? I'll defend my title

I'd be well up for a side action sweat

I'll also donate 20% of any UKOPS profits to a local charity helping out elderly/vulnerable people during the Corona outbrak
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    Hate to sound like a party pooper here. Particularly where charity is involved.

Sky used to run leaderboards, and pay out money based on ability/luck (delete as applicable) in return for exactly the sort of publicity generated by this sort of side action.

I appreciate that there are bragging rights involved. But, at some level, it is at the expense of other players. If this is going to run instead of a leaderboard involving everyone every time, then I do not think it is the right way forward.

Rant over. Good luck