You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS sidebet - TEAMS

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,174

Goodness me, well done @chrisdonkb
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    VWP @chrisdonkb and @miniman88

Awesome stuff!
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    +1 ( could you imagine the chat if A2CCorey had won and Chris hadn't...)
  • Options
    bit quiet today A2CCorey?
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Wow great run Chris! Can’t imagine the hype, one to dream of.
  • Options
    chrisdonkbchrisdonkb Member Posts: 128
    Thanks @bbMike, it was certainly a hype run and can't say that I've felt that kind of rush in a tournament before as I don't play many large field events. What made it better was that I knew I had a bunch of people sweating the run with me so every all-in/big pot that went my way felt even sweeter
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Wow great run Chris! Can’t imagine the hype, one to dream of.

+1, great result
  • Options
    miniman88miniman88 Member Posts: 134
    edited April 2020

A couple of players feeling really groggy right now. Time to battle it out in the plo8 streets tonight.

@madprof I was just waiting for everyone to send their results : P
  • Options
    miniman88 said:

A couple of players feeling really groggy right now. Time to battle it out in the plo8 streets tonight.

@madprof I was just waiting for everyone to send their results : P

Didn’t doubt you Corey....I can think of one groggy player who can turn this round...glad I only had a small side bet of 2k on Groggs /dog bloke :#
  • Options
  • Options

The team bet looks locked. Big days from @destinycod and @chrisdonkb has set up a thrilling last few days for the solo bet...even @FeelGroggy has a chance.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Is it a close final night?
  • Options
    TedsonTedson Member Posts: 60
    Will have to wait for @miniman88 to do the maths, but I think Moan It In currently 1-2k ahead of Sunrun. So still an outside chance for us.

The points race is looking like a 3 way fight between ChrisDB, Cod and myself
  • Options

Sorry that I've not updated this regularly, the bet was all but locked up until @Tedson pulled out some runs last night. If he laddered one more in the main, him @loololollo would currently be leading. Also note, there's a £12 difference between the bottom two teams, with the loser paying out double. So everything to play for tonight.

The points bet is also going down to the wire, so a lot of anti railing will be on show.
  • Options
    FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
    Not to spoil who came last before the final update, but I think @rspca12 might rugby tackle me the next time we meet.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

Not to spoil who came last before the final update, but I think @rspca12 might rugby tackle me the next time we meet.

@FeelGroggy
    Surely @rspca12 would have been happy seeing that you won the quickdraw on the last day. That must have helped the bet!
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    @miniman88 Any final update on this?
  • Options
    TedsonTedson Member Posts: 60
    edited April 2020

Congratulations to Team Moan It In. Despite me taking 3rd in the Main on Sunday and then a very strong showing by @loololollo on the final night, taking a 1st and a 3rd, we fell agonisingly short of completing the come back.

Things were even tighter in the wooden spoon race. @rspca12 joked that their best strategy with a few days to go was to stop playing. Turns out that taking Monday off would have been enough to prevent Team Drawing Dead from finishing bottom and paying double. Coulda Woulda Shoulda.

The solo bet was tighter still. It was looking like it would be either myself or @destinycod taking this one, but @loololollo came racing through from nowhere to claim 16 points on the last day of UKOPS. In the end, my min cash in the mini BH was just enough to sneak me over the line