You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Payout info

KAELANKAELAN Member Posts: 4
edited December 2021 in Strategy
While playing a tournament how do I find out the payout structure after the late reg period without leaving the table. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Answer ✓
    When I play on my tablet, I use my phone to check the lobby when required.
    You don't have to log in on the phone to see the lobby.

Answers

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

@KAELAN

Top left of the Table you will see "LOBBY", just click that, then click "Blinds & Prize Structure". This does not mean you leave the table, which remains up & working normally.

Well done on winning Sunday's Mini Major. You featured in the Results Thread that day for the first time in 7 years. Welcome back.
  • Options
    Thanks Tikay10 I have tried that unfortunately it takes me to the lobby saying reload your table and I miss a few hands ?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213
    KAELAN said:

Thanks Tikay10 I have tried that unfortunately it takes me to the lobby saying reload your table and I miss a few hands ?

@KAELAN

Well it does not do that for me, but I'm not really familiar with how MTT's work so maybe it works differently for others.

Have a look back on this thread a bit later, I'm sure one of the MTT regulars will come along & help us out.

@mumsie
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350
    edited June 2020
    Hi @KAELAN .

If your on a tablet, im not sure you can as I haven't used a tablet for a while.

On a PC

The top left , next to exit, the cards icon, click that

That should bring up the tournament lobby where you can view payouts etc.

THere is a link to the lobby of the tournament you are playing now.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34831088&guid=57079488-d1d6-4b17-92ef-cbb0e0b9b352

• Options
    Thanks yes I'm on a tablet, can't seem to get that information without leaving the game.Even then only before the late reg ends.
  • Options
    Ah yes, my phone I will try that ... Thank you.