You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Payout info

KAELANKAELAN Member Posts: 4
edited December 2021 in Strategy
While playing a tournament how do I find out the payout structure after the late reg period without leaving the table. Thanks.

Best Answer

• dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Answer ✓
    When I play on my tablet, I use my phone to check the lobby when required.
    You don't have to log in on the phone to see the lobby.

Answers

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807

@KAELAN

Top left of the Table you will see "LOBBY", just click that, then click "Blinds & Prize Structure". This does not mean you leave the table, which remains up & working normally.

Well done on winning Sunday's Mini Major. You featured in the Results Thread that day for the first time in 7 years. Welcome back.
  • KAELANKAELAN Member Posts: 4
    Thanks Tikay10 I have tried that unfortunately it takes me to the lobby saying reload your table and I miss a few hands ?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807
    KAELAN said:

Thanks Tikay10 I have tried that unfortunately it takes me to the lobby saying reload your table and I miss a few hands ?

@KAELAN

Well it does not do that for me, but I'm not really familiar with how MTT's work so maybe it works differently for others.

Have a look back on this thread a bit later, I'm sure one of the MTT regulars will come along & help us out.

@mumsie
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    edited June 2020
    Hi @KAELAN .

If your on a tablet, im not sure you can as I haven't used a tablet for a while.

On a PC

The top left , next to exit, the cards icon, click that

That should bring up the tournament lobby where you can view payouts etc.

THere is a link to the lobby of the tournament you are playing now.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=34831088&guid=57079488-d1d6-4b17-92ef-cbb0e0b9b352

Thanks yes I'm on a tablet, can't seem to get that information without leaving the game.Even then only before the late reg ends.
    Ah yes, my phone I will try that ... Thank you.