You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BRYAN ORYANS TOP 100 POKER TIPS TIP 2,"warming to poker"

2»

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    Honestly mate, you need to stop now. You have declined my invitation, are now following me around the site, which is a bit odd (to say the least) and have started hijacking all the threads I post on with your consistently incoherent and illiterate ramblings. One more post from you should do the trick.......
  • Options
    Spartan3Spartan3 Member Posts: 86
    edited March 2010

Its like watching an old Laural & Hardy movie combined with Sixth Sense!  There's tons of stupidity to make you frustrated just watching tho keeps you glued at the same time for whats next.....  

Is there a crazy twist tho.......

Bryan is a professor of english at cambridge and inventor of the full stop & capital letter
    Emily is really Jordan's BOXING Bo Alex (after just one more fight before retiring for a life of botox & dresses)
    Blackfish rediscovers 'cool'
    Lucy goes public with her analysis of blackfish's 1073 posts....NOTW holding front page

We work out who's winding up who ........... another fine mess I see dead people in

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited March 2010
    LOL Spartan, your valuable input just keeps stirring it. Can you leave it now?
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2010
    Hi Guys,

i have had to remove several posts from this thread as they broke the house rules.

please keep things cool, calm and cut out the personal comments/ abuse. this forum/ community really isn't the place for it.

please see this as a friendly reminder. i really don't want to start handing out warnings.

thanks for being understanding everyone.
  • Options
    heapey0015heapey0015 Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2010
    keep up  the good work bryan love it
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    n Response to BRYAN ORYANS TOP 100 POKER TIPS TIP 2,"warming to poker":
    anyone reading the sun newspaper would have seen that photo of the two polar bears floating 12 miles out on an iceberg,these are not ideal conditions for hu poker,oh no,even though it was quite sunny the temperature would have been well below the recommended ideal poker playing temperature conditions.for some reason most texts ive read on our game of poker fail to offer any advice whatsoever on this very important subject.rain stopped play,cricket,frozen course,horseracing,these are examples of how climate and temperatures can have adverse affects on various well loved sports.so where does this come in on poker bryan i hear you ask,well sit back,remove all tins and ill explain.firstly i gotta tell you about the time i used climate and conditions to save my job in my salad days,it was a stormy night and i was on early shift,my m8 used to pick me up in his car but i slept in and he went to work without me.2 hours later i got myself there only to be summoned to the office to see the boss,id been late quite a few times and knew this could be curtains for bryan,bryan oryan he said,you better have a good excuse lad or im afraid im gonna fire you he growled,i had to draw on all my climate and bluffing skills (bluffing skills poker tip21)there and then.yes sir i said what happened was as you know its been a very stormy night,about 3 am in the morning i heard a loud bang and a smash,i went down stairs and to my dismay a branch from a tree had blown off and came crashing through the window in my backdoor,it was too early to get someone out to repair it so the only thing i could think of to patch it up and stop the rain getting in was to stuff my jumper in the hole where the window was.i went back to bed and i can only conclude that when my m8 came to pick me up he must have knocked on the jumper,coz i honestly never heard a thing.understandably the boss accepted my story and never bothered me again.temperature is always a controlling factor for chemical reactions.having said that,it follows that the heart beat is a function of chemical processes.the heart beats in response to an electrical impulse in all the myocardial fibres that initiates a chain reaction starting with calcium interacting with some complex protein molecules in each of the cells.this ca-protein interaction brings about the contractile event and is a chemical reaction using adenosine triphosphate as the energy source to drive each contraction.a chemical reaction approximetly doubles its rate every timeyou increase the temperature 10 degrees c ,and approximtely halves its rate everytime you decrease the temperature by 10 degrees c. so you see that an increase in temperature upward from normal value (37)would definetely increase the heart rate in a direct correlative manner.this is due,at the most basic level,to increase the atomic and molecular movement that occurs with heating any system including the body.bryan understands all this sounds qiute scary but the last thing we need in poker is mass deaths occurring at the tables due to the effect of temperature on the heart rate and an already increased heart rate connected with playing our beloved game.bryan and i are already working on a piece of kit that plugs into your flaptop and is placed on your chest that gives an on screen read out of your body temperature and heart rate,poker is not a game for the faint hearted and bryan and i feel obliged to keep this community up to date in all aspects associated to poker,keep an eye out for our next installement,gl and have a lovely weekend,yours bryan oryan
    Posted by bryan1960
    I like it Bryan. Keep'em coming.
  • Options
    NorbitNorbit Member Posts: 490
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: BRYAN ORYANS TOP 100 POKER TIPS TIP 2,"warming to poker":
    In Response to Re: BRYAN ORYANS TOP 100 POKER TIPS TIP 2,"warming to poker" :
    Hopefully someone will invent the paragraph soon! :) Posted by Norbit
    Well thought out m8,next they,ll be inventing you a personality.
    Posted by bryan1960
    Personality?...My reply was meant to be a little bit of fun of which blackfish n emilyegg had picked up on, maybe you need a sense of humor..

Do you know why hardly anyone has actually commented on your OP?..Well i say thread, its more like a blog..

Its because they see that big long wall of text and click back to check other threads.

This is a forum, so if your going to do posts for all to read i suggest you improve your writing skills instead of picking silly little arguments in which you fail anyway.

Have a good day!
  • Options
    TORTUS007TORTUS007 Member Posts: 456
    edited March 2010
    Bryan + stevepeps (area 51 fix the rng) need to get together, I'm sure they'd be perfect together.In the twilight zone.
  • Options
    bryan1960bryan1960 Member Posts: 205
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: BRYAN ORYANS TOP 100 POKER TIPS TIP 2,"warming to poker" : Well thought out m8,next they,ll be inventing you a personality. Posted by bryan1960
    Personality?...My reply was meant to be a little bit of fun of which blackfish n emilyegg had picked up on, maybe you need a sense of humor.. Do you know why hardly anyone has actually commented on your OP?..Well i say thread, its more like a blog.. Its because they see that big long wall of text and click back to check other threads. This is a forum, so if your going to do posts for all to read i suggest you improve your writing skills instead of picking silly little arguments in which you fail anyway. Have a good day!
    Posted by Norbit

behave urself
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    n Response to BRYAN ORYANS TOP 100 POKER TIPS TIP 2,"warming to poker" : I like it Bryan. Keep'em coming.
    Posted by Seagull158
    thanks m8 ill try my best to avoid the haters and keep em coming who needs spellin full stops n all that,i left all that behind in the classroom where it belongs,ty and gl
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Honestly mate, you need to stop now. You have declined my invitation, are now following me around the site, which is a bit odd (to say the least) and have started hijacking all the threads I post on with your consistently incoherent and illiterate ramblings. One more post from you should do the trick.......
    Posted by emilyegg
    wat invitations that son,and bye the way to drop down to your standards,it was you mirror boy who attacked my post ,i dont know u from adam son nor do i want to,now clearoff b4 bryan wakes up