You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

zen

zenbudhistzenbudhist Member Posts: 144
only me guy's , those of you that remember me , well if i caused anyone any offence, to be fair i did try and make a humerous affair but that's probably the wrong thing to say when your trying to make amends , which i am.
Anyhoo to get down to the nitty gritty, my poker game is STUCK i know so much, not nearly enough but , well I;ve won two tournaments in one day on this site. Probably the worst thing that could happen ... big head . entering into higher stakes , you guys know. So I'm reckoning that I need some coaching before i have another go at 'being able to play a decent game. Oh and hi Tiqay Daviv Uliet's pal, hope you are well my friend, you were always fair with me mate.
anyhoo that's it so if anybody could suggest something that wil put me on my correct path...most appreciated

Charlie Skinner aka zenbudhist

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129

@zenbudhist

Ha, welcome back Zen, great to see you here.

Glad you've had a few nice wins mate. I can't really help with the poker advice, you are above my level now, but there's loads of guys here that might help.

There are several guys who sell coaching here, & the ones I'm aware of are all very good.

GL mate
  • Options
    thanx pal nice of you to reply with a welcome ...way it should be mate I;m **** 60 now , time to relax a bit...the 2 tournament thing an absolute age ago, ive been on that yank replay site but u know what thee 'free sites' are like ...SHITE i always took your point about WRITTEN banter looking more toxic than when it's said ....like the good old days with tony gee the brat, George- any two HOHO WHAT THE **** HAPPENED TO HIM?....AND OF COURSE THE LOVELY VICTORIA....SET ME ON MY PATH ANYWAY, I WAS FASCINATED ....SO I JUST HAD TO LEARN THE RULES ..HOW LONG WAS THAT
    ANYHOO MATE JUST MAKING INROADS no NEED FOR ....'RASH DECISIONS' ....they can sometimes lead to downfall,

Charlie
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Welcome back - you're responsible for the biggest laugh I've ever had on this forum with this one

Yous can scoff but that feverish vision of chips vanishing before my very eyes will haunt me through eternity.

what a quote
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Zen..

Please do, ask around, I missed you, asked after you, multiple times, including, only couple weeks ago. Run, supreme,. pj
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    thats all we need...more feckin commas
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    Glenelg said:

@Glenelg

I believe they are ellipses, rather than commas.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Tikay10 said:

Glenelg said:

@Glenelg

I believe they are ellipses, rather than commas.
    Soz, i should, have' said; "unfeckingneccessary",; punctuation.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    Welcome back

• Options
    I like writing UNCOVentionlly it usally HAS more Impact ... of course I'm a wordsmith of the site ..look at that quote by Alan23 that; kinda sum up everypoker platerys **** nightmare ... Allan23 Member Posts: 544
    18:30
    Welcome back - you're responsible for the biggest laugh I've ever had on this forum with this one
    zenbudhist said:
    Yous can scoff but that feverish vision of chips vanishing before my very eyes will haunt me through eternity.

what a quote
  • Options
    every time i close my eyes
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,167
    goldon said:

Welcome back

Looks like Donut64
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Zen.. my spiritual brother, "in arms".. poker, life.

Huge, cross to bare, "fraid"

Thespian, wordsmithery, lost, on da yung buk..

Beats, GAGS, variance... top Fred, one wiv GoldStar... from tiguy, you, get plenty... men tchon.

Zen? fancy Isle of man? * Skypoker legal, can? you cook, chef.. 🤔😏👌👍⚖️💪💋