You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

An apology.

RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
So just finished in the £100 deep stack.

Was doing ok but things went a bit sideways and I made the cardinal sin of flaming at a couple of players.

I want to apologise for behaviour that is unlike me. It's been a stressful few days, the ex's dog died during the night and I had to help get it to the vets and console a heart broken kid. I guess the shock finally hit me with one bad beat.

So sincere apologies to all and forgive my bad form and manners.

Comments

• Options
    MR_ttuciMR_ttuci Member Posts: 2
    no worries m8 we all have bad days. btw i was laughing when u were raging.
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited July 2020
    Like a good few here I have seen and heard loads in poker both live and online.

Online can be a little toxic at times given the way people act like they can say anything without repercussions. Over the years the worst one I ever seen was something with the words "mother, cancer, eyes' in it. A little over the top that one.

Saw your post earlier on a thread which was a good post and the fact you acknowledged you maybe " weren't at your best" suggests to me at least it's not worth a sweat.
  • Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    No worries mate we all have them, sorry to have being the one to point out your behaviour, your a good egg and just fell off the wall for a wee bit.