You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Live Podcast returns with RegiTime aka The--Don on Monday 12th Oct at 19:30 - Charity Special!

2»

Comments

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
    its ok I see it on the OP
  • Options
    The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 392
    LARSON7 said:

Might need to do some work on your reads though The-don :D

Nothing new there :smile:

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Thanks so much to all of you tonight. Regi and I were absolutely blown away by everyone's generosity and support. We received a grand total of £313.28 in donations on the night and I'll be adding £50 on top of that to the kitty.

I'll update this thread further with details of the grand total raised by Regi for the kids Christmas kitty, but I know it's well above his original target of £1,500.

<3
  • Options

Thanks so much to all of you tonight. Regi and I were absolutely blown away by everyone's generosity and support. We received a grand total of £313.28 in donations on the night and I'll be adding £50 on top of that to the kitty.

I'll update this thread further with details of the grand total raised by Regi for the kids Christmas kitty, but I know it's well above his original target of £1,500.

<3 </p>

+loads to this. Way beyond anything I'd hoped for and I will forward evidence to Duesenberg to share with his community when I pass the money on. That should hopefully happen by the end of the week.

• Options
    @destinycod I have already thanked you privately but thank you so much again.

Unbelievable generosity from you and not for the first time.

You are a special and righteous dude <3
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    The podcast with Regi is now available on YouTube if anyone wants to catch it there...

https://youtu.be/voG5JR0QdR4
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1720226924857333/permalink/2691017864444896

If the link doesn't work for you, the grand total raised was £2110 which has blown me away.

Thanks to this community who were very generous with their time and donations on Monday evening.

<3 Reg
  • Options
    CarnageCarnage Member Posts: 48
    That's a fantastic amount, well done guys & for a very worthy cause. Enjoyed being part of it.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,473

Fabulous stuff, well done all.