You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Pigs in a trough

VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,036
Every single one of those MPs who voted against giving free school meals to children who need them during these crazy times will sit down today to eat from this menu, at these wildly subsidised (by us) prices. It is very hard to find the words for people who would, full from a menu like this, deny a child perhaps the only full stomach s/he might have all day.
And then vote to give themselves a pay rise.

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    Hope they get indigestion ........... now if that Menu was School Dinner. ?
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    VespaPX said:

Every single one of those MPs who voted against giving free school meals to children who need them during these crazy times will sit down today to eat from this menu, at these wildly subsidised (by us) prices. It is very hard to find the words for people who would, full from a menu like this, deny a child perhaps the only full stomach s/he might have all day.
    And then vote to give themselves a pay rise.

And I bet they ask for a receipt to claim it as subsistence on their lengthy expenses claims Terwats!
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    edited October 2020
    Lol you dumb xxxxxx xxxx . You voted Tory who did this. No conspiracy about this .
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    WOW, the BOY GOLDON, the top fella the MADPROF, my bruv, spiritually Vespa, and, the enigma misterpj...in full agreement, WOW..........
    76,'if brains were dynamite!
    The above, MORALLY FILTHY.................
    Hope every single one of them, who voted against the children's meals, gets, at the very very least, severe prolonged indegestion, disgusting morally bankrupt utter filth, where, are there fans! Usually along, quick time, lol, best wishes fellas, take care, be safe, pj xxx
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Lol you dumb xxxxxx xxxx . You voted Tory who did this. No conspiracy about this .

Who voted Tory
    If this is directed at me please PM me what the xxxxx's mean.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    VespaPX said:

Who voted Tory
    I think they rhyme with 'tucking runt'.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    Toot Toot please don't respond like for like........ silly game for silly people.
  • Options

VespaPX said:

Who voted Tory
    I think they rhyme with 'tucking runt'.