You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Discord

2»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,806
    agent-47 said:

hi, is anyone streaming tonight?

@agent-47

I believe @Super_Oli & @destinycod are doing something at midnight, but I don't have a link.

If I can confirm that & find a link I'll let you know.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    tomgoodun said:

tonyp142 said:

Not read all the comments but have seen a few people making negative comments about the discord. Just wanted to say a few things.
    1. The sky forum as a platform IMO is very outdated. (Don’t mean to offend anyone by this!) My post button disappears all the time. The other day I logged into the forum my and it automatically loaded a new tables through the browser when I had the client open, causing me to start blinding out of a sng

2. Discord group means you can message instantly and is obviously mobile friendly so is great to use as you are playing.
    Most comments aren’t negative or bitchy. It creates a better sense of community as conversations are instant and new members/poker players can immediately get friendly advice and feel like they are not isolated.

I’m all for the discord. Probably unfair to just straight up criticise it!

Hi @tonyp142

The “ You can message instantly, and is obviously mobile friendly” ( during play) would be frowned upon in live games., so I’m guessing that was the “ dodgy” remark Greg was alluding to.

I’m neither on one side nor the other, hopefully we don’t teach our children to “ Gang up and berate others” whilst telling the recipient to “ Man up”.
    There are loads of methods to message people. Do you think people are doing something dodgy in a group that anyone can join? Think about the amount of money the guys in the group make and you think they would be doing something to risk their accounts? People like to discuss strategy, have some banter, talk about non poker stuff, rail friends deep in MTTs etc.

@gregkdy82 I don't remember the post but following your posts on the forum are you surprised you are not very popular? Pretty amazed that is the most tragic thing you have seen in poker especially given your posts on the forum.
  • Super_OliSuper_Oli Member Posts: 15
    Tikay10 said:

agent-47 said:

hi, is anyone streaming tonight?

@agent-47

I believe @Super_Oli & @destinycod are doing something at midnight, but I don't have a link.

If I can confirm that & find a link I'll let you know.
    I won't be doing a stream, I believe some fake news has spread originating from @Shrimpy28 about this. Sorry to disappoint!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,806

@Super_Oli

I got whooshed again? FML.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    I'll be streaming tomorrow @agent-47
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    PKRPar said:

Are you posting the stream schedule on here Craig?
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    waller02 said:

PKRPar said:

i'll do a quick poster (albeit 2 days late) for first thing in the morning.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    PKRPar said:

waller02 said:

PKRPar said:

i'll do a quick poster (albeit 2 days late) for first thing in the morning.
    Methinks your nos will go up again if Ashleigh and shots are involved.....
  • wibbzwibbz Member Posts: 14
    Finally found this joined, but I can't see any posts in most of the channels, anything I need to do to change that?