You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

FREE ONE TO ONE COACHING FOR TWO PEOPLE IF YOU CAN MEET THE CRITERIA. IMPROVE SHARKSCOPE BY 10PTS +

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
edited January 2021 in Poker Chat
Hi guys.

There is not much that gives me greater satisfaction than helping someone with their game, and seeing them improve.

I am confident that, IF you can meet the criteria below, then I can improve your Sharkscope rating by at least 10pts and take you from "a bit" profitable to 4 figure profits in 3 months.

So, that's the good news. The bad news, is that I am looking for two very specific type of students, that meet the following criteria.

1) Haven't been playing too long. Or if you have, are prepared to completely change your thought process about the game and style of play. To trust the process that I will guide you through.
2) Currently play quite aggressively.
3) Have a current Sharkscope rating of around 68 to 72
4) Are prepared to have no other form of coaching for the next 3 months. (I know this sounds a bit "draconian" however "my style" contradicts many other coaches/coaching mediums) so it's best to fully buy in to the process, without confliction, at least initially.
5) Are able to play PokerStars (Training) Zoom Home Games at 2pm on Monday's and 2pm Friday's each week.
6) Are happy to keep a diary on the forum, regarding progress.
7) Are serious about improving your game, have time to commit and are prepared to get worse before better.
8) Are happy to record your gameplay via Zoom or some other screen recording medium, for review and training purposes.

Regarding my credentials, I am not the best player in the world, but do have over $1M in online MTT cashes when you include SkyPoker and other sites:

I also helped great players like @FeelGroggy and my son Gary (Limp2Lose) at the start of their Poker careers.

https://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/graham-carter/

https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/SkyPoker/players/StayOrGo

I have also played a small amount live with $70K worth of cashes:

https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=233977

I appreciate that the above is quite a lot of specific criteria, so I don't expect many people to meet it, (be interested), but if you can say yes to most of the above, then have a watch of the videos below and see if it may be for you.

Introduction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrWSjmi4Ae4

Chapter One: (Getting Started)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZY2b8nClYA&t

Chapter Two: (Playing Aggressively)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ktO6xxBP8&t

Chapter Three: (Continuation Betting)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzBvc5ZpEt0&t

As I said above, I am super-confident that, IF you are keen and meet the above criteria, then we can get you rated another 10pts higher, with the profits that go along with that.

Cheers,

G

Comments

• BlairReidBlairReid Member Posts: 74
    The good news is I meet all of those criteria and would be ready to fully commit to every one. I like the sound of increasing my sharkscope rating by 10 points. The bad news (for me) is I'd like to bet against it to give you some financial incentive for your time. Obviously I'd be acting in good faith, the screen recordings would prove this, and you could question anything as things progressed that gave you any doubt on bet integrity.

Cheers,
    Blair
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    BlairReid said:

The good news is I meet all of those criteria and would be ready to fully commit to every one. I like the sound of increasing my sharkscope rating by 10 points. The bad news (for me) is I'd like to bet against it to give you some financial incentive for your time. Obviously I'd be acting in good faith, the screen recordings would prove this, and you could question anything as things progressed that gave you any doubt on bet integrity.

Cheers,
    Blair

Great stuff. Can you PM me your email address please Blair?
  • thislteduthisltedu Member Posts: 397
    This is a fantastic offer and I can vouch for the time and effort Graham will put in to helping the lucky ones. If you fit the criteria, get in quick but be prepared to reward Graham’s efforts with your own.
    Donald
  • NitrogenNitrogen Member Posts: 67
    Brilliant offer - there is absolutely no doubt that coaching is the way to success.
  • TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Hi Graham,
    I already commented on your Fb post and am seriously interested.I've procrastinated enough over the last few years(felt kind of swamped by all the material thats out there and knowing where to start) and its time I tried to improve so this seems a great opportunity.
    Nicky.
  • biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    Hi Graham,

Meet most of those and i'm eager to learn! Appreciate a couple of people have already replied if this is on a first come first serve basis.

If not then I wish the rest of you all the success in the world.

Good luck lads,
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,235
    GR8 thread and gr8 offer.

I can also vouch for the help they will get and the improvement they will make.

Look forward to following their diary
    edited January 2021
    Tsaaaar said:

Hi Graham,
    I already commented on your Fb post and am seriously interested.I've procrastinated enough over the last few years(felt kind of swamped by all the material thats out there and knowing where to start) and its time I tried to improve so this seems a great opportunity.
    Nicky.

Hi Nicky, can you PM me your email address and I will send you more details.

Have you looked through the videos in the post?

Are you happy to give the the style I am suggesting a go?
    biggirl said:

Hi Graham,

Meet most of those and i'm eager to learn! Appreciate a couple of people have already replied if this is on a first come first serve basis.

If not then I wish the rest of you all the success in the world.

Good luck lads,

Hi @biggirl

I do already have two, but can go to three if you are really keen. Can you PM me your email address and I'll send you more details?
    edited January 2021
    Hi guys.

Just some clarification over the 10pts Sharkscope increase, as I have received feedback about it's "realistic achievability."

The guys that have approached me have ratings of 72 to 74, so the high end or slightly higher than the range suggested, but this is OK.

So that I don't over-sell myself, to get the 10pt increase (from these high end marks) in 3 months, would probably entail resetting the date of the statistics in about 2 months time, when the efforts of the coaching start to bear fruit.

It should be expected to get worse before better (as the unlearning takes place)

To get to a mark 10 points higher without resetting Sharkscope Statistics, from these higher end marks, would probably take longer than three months, due to having to "overcome" the historical results and the results from the "training period"

Ultimately what I am saying, is that, in three months time, with the right dedication, that I can help players towards having the ability of someone rated 10pts higher than they currently are now, and the results that go with that.

To achieve a 10 point increase without resetting the stats, is largely impacted by the amount of historical data, etc, so naturally would take longer. Apologies if this wasn't clear. The point being is that I hope in 3 months time you'll be playing and getting results "like a player" with a rating 10pts higher than now, but recognise that the actual rating on Sharkscope will take time to "catch up" without a DATE reset.

Due to the time that Sharkscope takes to balance out old results, this may not show specifically on Sharkscope unless, as I mentioned above, the statistics get reset, and start as a fresh sheet in 2 months time.

There is no need to reset the stats however, although not doing so, will mean that the "rating" will be slightly behind, what the true ability of the player is. So perhaps we'll go for a more modest 5 point increase if statistics are not reset. Particularly as it may go down slightly initially, as new ways of thinking/playing are becoming more "natural"

Ultimately, the main goal, is to get as much improvement as possible, and set the student on a path where he/she can continue to develop their game further, even after the coaching period concludes.

Maybe a better metric than Sharkscope Rating would be an "average monthly profit" in the months following the "2 month" initial learning period, as that would be unaffected by prior results?

It looks like there will be three not two, namely @BlairReid @Tsaaaar and @biggirl

Look forward to working with you all.

There will be a Home Games MTT at 2pm today on Stars, hope to see you there.

Cheers,

G
  • TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    StayOrGo said:

Tsaaaar said:

Hi Graham,
    Nicky.

Hi Nicky, can you PM me your email address and I will send you more details.

Have you looked through the videos in the post?

Are you happy to give the the style I am suggesting a go?
    I’ve sent pm on messenger and looked at the videos,hopefully look at more on your YouTube today if I have time,The style you’re suggesting isn’t a mile away from what I’m doing at the moment I think.

Looking forward to this opportunity and working with you and Blair and biggirl.
  • biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    Sorry Graeme, have just ready the need to be available for the 2pm slots which I have little chance of hitting each week.

Going to have to pass it up. But if you do training at week nights/weekends i'll be able to hop on occasionally.. but i don't think this is what you're looking for.

Best of luck lads.
    biggirl said:

Sorry Graeme, have just ready the need to be available for the 2pm slots which I have little chance of hitting each week.

Going to have to pass it up. But if you do training at week nights/weekends i'll be able to hop on occasionally.. but i don't think this is what you're looking for.

Best of luck lads.

No problem @biggirl

Perhaps another time when you have more availability.

For future reference, if I were to do a two hour Zoom Poker Session on the weekend, would you be able to make it most weeks?