You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bad beat every game !

makessensemakessense Member Posts: 1
edited August 2021 in Poker Chat
is this site known for bad beats.. every game, im took out by a bad beat, never just by a good hand.. at the point of going all in im winning, never ends that way.. seems to happen all the time, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

Comments

• HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139
    please tell us more......
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    All these results were AFTER he posted. Sky then rigged it so the player could get some decent results.

Tikay has then obv edited the time of post to cover up this factual statement on what is really going on at Sky Poker.

Tikay also writes the 'who won what' thread 24 hours in advance.

• rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    Tikay10 said:

is this site known for bad beats.. every game, im took out by a bad beat, never just by a good hand.. at the point of going all in im winning, never ends that way.. seems to happen all the time, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this

@makessense

Can't be EVERY game. You've just won 4 Turbo DYM's on the bounce this afternoon.

That was immediately following two MTT's - 4th of 48 & 6th of 36. Earlier you were 15th of 32 & 2nd of 10.

So you've made a profit in 7 of your last 8 games.

Wish I could run that bad.
    >:)
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    Makesnosense :)
  • chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    If you look at the the profit leaderboard on sky MTT's you won't find the biggest winning regs without the odd 1k game breakeven stretch. It's brutal and soul destroying but the variance will be lower on sky vs most other sites MTT wise because the fields are smaller so variance evens out quicker.
  • Kev73Kev73 Member Posts: 3
    Sick beat after beat just had same players hitting 7 per cent chance on river same players on here constantly hitting miracle rivers and also play any cards call any bets and still hit so bad it gone beyond a joke now either these players are bots or sky poker people as it's always the same players made notes on over 10 players cheating site will not get another penny.
  • tekoctekoc Member Posts: 17
    Fu. **** bad beats every f u c k - sky poker
    Hand gotta b **** to win on here
    You’re **** and u know u are
    T W a t of a site
    What you got to say sky . Usual f u c k all
    I hope I’m barred .
    If your not a name your **** .
    Is it just me or does other people think we’re getting ripped off.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    tekoc said:

Is it just me or does other people think we’re getting ripped off.

Looks like just you.
    Tikay10 your a creep

Fu c k I n creep
    Robbin bastards
    Am I barred for speaking the truth