You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Gorilla Glue Saga Gets Stickier, Latest.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,969
edited February 2021 in The Rail
Hair today... there tomorrow! Woman reveals she set her hair with GORILLA GLUE after running out of hairspray and hasn't been able to move it for a MONTH - despite washing it 15 times

Tessica Brown, who is known as @im_d_ollady on TikTok, stunned social media users when she opened up about her beauty conundrum
She explained that she sprayed Gorilla Glue on her hair after she ran out of Göt2b Glued Spray and hasn't been able to move it for a month
Tessica, who is believed to be from the US, revealed that she has washed her hair 15 times since spraying it will glue to no avail
The video has been viewed 9.8 million times, and more than 75,000 people left comments that were a mix of teasing, support, and advice

Tessica Brown, who is known as @im_d_ollady on TikTok, stunned social media users when she opened up about her beauty conundrum.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9229117/Woman-set-hair-GLUE-able-month.html

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    She's nuts, I got expanding foam on ma head once, ended up in hospital wisnae great.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

She's nuts, I got expanding foam on ma head once, ended up in hospital wisnae great.

Dont tell her that, she would definitely try it.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,155
    I have little sympathy for internet divas so when something like this occurs, permit me a smug, nay an evil chuckle.
  • Options
    chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    suppose to roll with it not put it in your hair. confirmed fish
  • Options

I have little sympathy for internet divas so when something like this occurs, permit me a smug, nay an evil chuckle.

Another deadly serious bad news story?
  • Options
    It is for her.
  • Options

It is for her.

Self inflicted.
  • Options

It is for her.

Maybe Trump used it.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Stuck with the same hairdo! US woman who set her hair with Gorilla Glue plans to sue the company after it burned her scalp and led to a 22 hour ER trip which has failed to remove the product after a MONTH

The saga gets stickier! Woman, 40, who sprayed her hair with Gorilla Glue CUTS OFF her ponytail in yet another failed bid to remove the adhesive - as she prepares to fly to LA to visit plastic surgeon who claims he can dissolve it
    Tessica Brown, 40, from Violet, Louisiana, stunned social media users last week when she opened up about her beauty conundrum in a viral TikTok
    She explained that she sprayed Gorilla Glue on her hair after she ran out of Göt2b Glued Spray and hasn't been able to move it for a month
    After washing her hair dozens of times, Tessica made a trip to the ER and reportedly spent 22 hours there while doctors tried to remove the glue
    They used acetone - but it did nothing other than burn her scalp
    On Tuesday afternoon, Tessica's hairdresser cut off off her long ponytail with scissors to try and ease her pain
    Tessica set up a GoFundMe in light of the viral reaction to her story - and has raised more than $15,000, although it is unclear what she will use the money for
    She has also racked up more than 696,000 followers on Instagram within a matter of days - and has hired a manager
    Tessica is now planning to fly to Los Angeles on Wednesday, after a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon offered to help her dissolve the glue
    She has also reportedly hired an attorney and is seeking to sue Gorilla Glue because she thinks the product's label is misleading
    Gorilla Glue released a statement about the 'unique situation' on social media Monday, saying the label states: 'Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing'

Tessica Brown, 40, from Violet, Louisiana, stunned social media users last week when she opened up about her beauty conundrum in a viral TikTok. She explained that she sprayed Gorilla Glue on her hair after she ran out of Göt2b Glued Spray and hasn't been able to move it for a month. Sources told TMZ that she spent 22 hours in the ER, where they tried using acetone to remove the glue, but it only burned her scalp. The publication reported that she has hired an attorney and is looking into her legal options because she thinks the Gorilla Glue product's label is misleading. Gorilla Glue released a statement about the 'unique situation' on social media Monday, saying the label states: 'Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9238843/Woman-set-hair-Gorilla-Glue-wants-SUE-company-spending-22-hours-ER.html
  • Options
    LMAO. I'm gonna sue because I'm a moron.

Surely a case for natural selection.

• Options
    The saga gets stickier! US woman, 40, who sprayed her hair with Gorilla Glue CUTS OFF her ponytail in yet another failed bid to remove the adhesive

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2021/02/09/6608444236657410292/636x382_MP4_6608444236657410292.mp4

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9242541/Woman-set-hair-Gorilla-Glue-cuts-ponytail.html
  • Options
    Louisiana woman, 40, who used Gorilla Glue to style her hair gets her first treatment from LA plastic surgeon after month-long struggle to remove the adhesive and is 'recovering well'

Tessica Brown, 40, from Violet, Louisiana, flew into Los Angeles on Wednesday and was whisked straight to the offices of plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Obeng for the first treatment of an expected three-day procedure. As she left the doctor's appointment, Tessica's head was hidden from prying eyes by a white sheet while she was ushered into a waiting vehicle with tinted windows, with the mother of five getting the celebrity treatment even after saying she never intended to go viral with her plight. Obeng, the director of MiKO Plastic Surgery, has said that he offered to help Tessica after her ordeal made national headlines, and is providing the treatment that would normally cost $12,000 for free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9248471/Tessica-Brown-gets-treatment-LA-plastic-surgeon-remove-Gorilla-Glue-hair.html
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    The Female brain far superior, bet she's glued to the TV soaps every night.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    It will turn out to be a good little earner for her.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

It will turn out to be a good little earner for her.

Although I dont think that Sky poker players will have contributed very much.
  • Options
    RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    Not one Blues Brothers reference so I feel I must simply say .......

NOW THIS IS GLUE ....... STRONG STUFFFF!!!!!!

Drops the mike and walks off......
  • Options
    "Its 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a tank full of gas and half a pack of cigarettes. Its dark and we are wearing sunglasses. HIT IT"
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    Tessica Brown’s story recently came to an end when she went to a plastic surgeon who offered to help her for free. The doctor sedated Tessica for what would be a four hour procedure using various solvents and oils. By the end of the ordeal Tessica still had a full head of hair and she was finally able to run her hands through it again.

Hair today gone tomorrow, all mended now