You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

50 hours for 50 years with 50 Tshirts

cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
Afternoon all.

As you may of guessed from the title, I've just turned 50. To celebrate this I'm going to attempt to do 50 hours on twitch in one session. I good few years ago, I did a 24 hour MTTathon and I've learnt something from that. Don't try to do 24 straight hours of just MTT's! The night time kills you from lack of action. This time I will be doing a mix of low buy in MTT's, some of the smaller UKOPS events, cash and STT's too. Hopefully this will keep me more alert then last time and, maybe, turn a profit.

After giving it a bit of thought, I will start at 9am on April 1st and finish about 11am on the 3rd. I say about as there maybe a bit of over run if I'm still in a MTT or two :) I will withdraw a bit from my bankroll so I can start at a level number and will donate either all, or a good portion, of any profit to my local foodbank. I'm not going to say defiantly all just in case I fluke a UKOPS tourny :) The standard 5 minute break per hour applies and I may roll some breaks together if I'm playing cash/STT's so I can have a quick shower refresh. There will also be a Tshirt change per hour. Why? Because I have a load of tshirts!

Honestly, I have no idea if this will work or if I can last 50 hours without sleep but nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have a big enough bank roll now just in case it goes pear shaped so I don't have to worry about that and I really want to test myself. I can't test myself physically, so mentally it is. Will I be twitching after this? I doubt it but who knows. The link?

twitch.tv/cenachav

BTW, I normally play the lowest MTT stakes here, if you tune in, don't expect great play from me, or anyone else at the table, just expect some fun and seeing how many beats I can inflict and have inflicted on me!

Run well all and see you at the tables.

Comments

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767
    Great idea and test for yourself, very best of luck with this @cenachav - I will likely tune in for some of it.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    @cenachav will def tune in to see the T shirts. Im guessing a mix of heavy metal, wrestling & chavy genres? 😂
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    Tough gig tbh. Good luck.

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    your beard should grow at least 2 inches
    gl mate gonna be a grouller
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 934
    Many happy returns for your recent milestone birthday.

Good luck with the challenge. A nice win on stream would be lovely
  • Options
    Thanks all. Am giving it a test run right now with some £5 bh action and the ukops plo8 Come and enjoy some action and tell me if I need to tweak volume etc. Cheers
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,178
    Good luck with this will deffo try and watch some
  • Options
    This is your 5 minute warning
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    edited April 2021
    Good luck 👍
    Unless it's an April fool 😉
  • Options
    2 hours in. 48 to go. If you weren't watching, I flopped quad 10s and got paid 😁
  • Options
    3 done. 2nd in a £1 rebuy and into the early sat for a ukops bh. Cash time now. I suck at cash!
  • Options
    SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228
    Blimey. Be safe out there and good luck, will defo pop in here and there
  • Options
    Profit on an hour or so doing cash, dyms now. Going well. Can it last?
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    cenachav said:

3 done. 2nd in a £1 rebuy and into the early sat for a ukops bh. Cash time now. I suck at cash!

@cenachav. Watched ft for a while. Was sure you were gonna take it down. Very ul. Best of luck.
  • Options
    Glenelg said:

cenachav said:

@cenachav. Watched ft for a while. Was sure you were gonna take it down. Very ul. Best of luck.
    Tbh, I thought I was going too take it down too for most of the final table but it wasn't too be. Back on the cash tables again now
  • Options
    10 hours gone. Having fun and still awake. Running OK, bit hot and cold but nothing too bad. I've had some good players come and say hi which has been good. Maxally popped in too 😁
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Just tuned in, good luck and enjoy the pizza!
  • Options
    12 hours done and feeling good
  • Options
    Bad new strikes at 13. 5 hours. The Internet has gone down where I live. I was feeling really good up until then too. Thank you for everyone supporting me and I'm. Going to try this again when I move out of here and get a reliable signal. £50 will be going to my local foodbank as, even though I didn't quite make a profit, I can afford too. Thank you all.

Ps. Do you know anyone who wants to buy some energy drinks? 😂
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    edited April 2021
    Sure i've still got the energy drinks in the cupboard from the 24 hour pokerthon with slipwater from 7 years ago...