You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

harry n meg

2»

Comments

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,042

The Royals have always had 2 edicts to live by
    1, Never complain
    2, Never explain

This D list celebrity wannabe ( our family and friends in the U.S. had never heard of her before she get her claws into Harry) has in my opinion, set out from the very beginning to engineer this whole thing.

Her fabrications are extraordinary.

1, She claimed she didn't know who he was when she met him yet she attended a party hosted by him 2 years earlier.

2, That the Clooneys were close personal friends. George and his wife have both gone on record as saying they did not even know her. But as George later stated "You don't refuse an invitation from Windsor"

3, She was tired of press intrusion. Yet it was fine to sell exclusives to Hello and OK and any other paying source.

4, The Netflix millions and other tv deals came out of the blue. Yeah right and I own 50 acres of beachfront property in Stoke you can buy for just £500,000.

5, She knows that Harry was very troubled by his mothers apparent mental health issues and then a, hits him with the "I can't be left alone" line and then b, says the family wouldn't help re access to counselling. I'd wager there were plenty of discreet places that she could've sought help.

Having divorced herself from her family she now seems determined to divorce Harry from his, she is in my opinion a calculating, manipulative, conniving, attention seeking, limelight hogging tramp.

Harry it would seem is just besotted, lost and now without hope, family or friends.

Didn't realise you owned Westport Lake Mark...
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,273
    SidV79 said:

The Royals have always had 2 edicts to live by
    1, Never complain
    2, Never explain

This D list celebrity wannabe ( our family and friends in the U.S. had never heard of her before she get her claws into Harry) has in my opinion, set out from the very beginning to engineer this whole thing.

Her fabrications are extraordinary.

1, She claimed she didn't know who he was when she met him yet she attended a party hosted by him 2 years earlier.

2, That the Clooneys were close personal friends. George and his wife have both gone on record as saying they did not even know her. But as George later stated "You don't refuse an invitation from Windsor"

3, She was tired of press intrusion. Yet it was fine to sell exclusives to Hello and OK and any other paying source.

4, The Netflix millions and other tv deals came out of the blue. Yeah right and I own 50 acres of beachfront property in Stoke you can buy for just £500,000.

5, She knows that Harry was very troubled by his mothers apparent mental health issues and then a, hits him with the "I can't be left alone" line and then b, says the family wouldn't help re access to counselling. I'd wager there were plenty of discreet places that she could've sought help.

Having divorced herself from her family she now seems determined to divorce Harry from his, she is in my opinion a calculating, manipulative, conniving, attention seeking, limelight hogging tramp.

Harry it would seem is just besotted, lost and now without hope, family or friends.

Didn't realise you owned Westport Lake Mark...
    I was there at 7.00 this morning freezing in the snow, ffs I've turned into some kind of fitness freak.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,108