You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

June Promo - Double Points all month on everything.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573

Double Points on Cash, MTT's & SNG's for the entire month of June.

Comments

• Options

All the details are here;

Double Points Month

• Options

Do you have to Opt In? Nope. Just turn up, play whatever you like, & you'll get double points.

It's the whole of June - Tuesday 1st June through Wednesday 30th June.

Help yourself, gamble responsibly, & enjoy.

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    ohhh goody it might give me a chance to win a ticket into SPT online..oh wait a min :/
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 934
    Sounds good.

Seems that Sky Tower have decided to remove all traces of luck and randomness from this promotion. I'd say that's a wise move. Some players are starting to provide 'evidence' of the fairness. Perhaps they're upgrading that cheapest generator in June ready for July.
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    How exciting zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    wibbzwibbz Member Posts: 14
    gpc70 said:

How exciting zzzzzzzzzzz

Might not be exciting for you, worth a couple of hundred quid for me
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    wibbz said:

gpc70 said:

How exciting zzzzzzzzzzz

Might not be exciting for you, worth a couple of hundred quid for me
    Well if you need a bottle that badly i'm sure it will come in handy,hope you were talking weekly not for the month.
  • Options
    wibbzwibbz Member Posts: 14
    Err, OK?
  • Options

A reminder that this starts at midnight tonight & runs all month.

• Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,238
    If you play on cash table short handed and get double the points for that - Do they get doubled again while this promo is on?

@Tikay10
  • Options
    TimmyRaRaTimmyRaRa Member Posts: 906
    edited May 2021
    Top Promo this looking for the 50k club
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,279
    Top Promo this, looking to get £5 this week :D
  • Options
    rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 618
    I might hit prio for 1st time since 2017
  • Options
    MP33 said:

If you play on cash table short handed and get double the points for that - Do they get doubled again while this promo is on?

@Tikay10

@MP33

In short, "no".

A T & C will be added to the Promo Page shortly to make that clear.
  • Options
    mnolan8317mnolan8317 Member Posts: 48
    Great promo. . Aiming for the 30k points.

It’s been a while since I’ve been in the VIP club . Does the rakeback hit our accounts the next day.
  • Options

Great promo. . Aiming for the 30k points.

It’s been a while since I’ve been in the VIP club . Does the rakeback hit our accounts the next day.

@mnolan8317

Not sure I understand your question. Rewards Payments are made weekly, almost always on the Monday. Monthly rakeback is usually paid on the 1st of each month. Does that answer your question?

Good luck this month, hope you hit the 30k mark.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    It didnt seen to award double points on tonight's satellites plus the promotion page has no further info this evening (1st June) IE no T & C's
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

It didnt seen to award double points on tonight's satellites plus the promotion page has no further info this evening (1st June) IE no T & C's

@MAXALLY

Thanks, it appears that the Promo Page is not loading correctly. No idea as to why 2XPoints are not being allocated on Satellites.

I'll address both issues with the Office in the morning.
  • Options

@MAXALLY

Morning.

They are working on restoring the Promo Page correctly, hopefully it will be fully restored later today. In the interim, if you have any questions about the Promo, let me know & I'll try to respond.

Can you re-check if you got double points for those satellites please? The Office are quite certain you did, & nobody else has complained. I'm pretty sure if there was a problem we'd have been flooded with complaints. Let me know please.

Thanks.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Tikay10 said:

@MAXALLY

Morning.

They are working on restoring the Promo Page correctly, hopefully it will be fully restored later today. In the interim, if you have any questions about the Promo, let me know & I'll try to respond.

Can you re-check if you got double points for those satellites please? The Office are quite certain you did, & nobody else has complained. I'm pretty sure if there was a problem we'd have been flooded with complaints. Let me know please.

Thanks.

Morning Tikay,

Really unsure how I can check if I did receive 'double points' for games played last night. It only informs you what points are rewarded after you exit MTT's . There is no record in your account for points per game (?). If the office are certain, so be it.
    Actually, it is probably my error then. I did only notice it when playing some AIPF sats for the Main last night. These were £1.80e and I got 2 points after. If you only normally get 1 point for this, then it is correct?
    Couple of Hand ID's to help check - 1618540744 & 1618540635.
    I obviously tried to then check the promotion details to see if sats were included, but to no avail. Can I also state that I am not 'moaning' about a couple of points not allocated. It was a genuine inquiry if the the process was working for all.

Cheers,
    Alan