You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Forum Comp Day 7, SUNDAY. Belgium v Portugal @ 8pm

124»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

So last week's prize winners are;

@MAXALLY £21.49

@2Geronimo £11.44

@safc71 £10.32

2Geronimo will be auto-entered into this Sunday's Mini Major unless he requests a deferral.

MAXALLY & safc71 need to let me know what & when, 24 hours notice please.
  • Options

It's always dangerous to single out individuals for praise, so many of you have been so helpful to me in running this Comp, especially when we do the horses & get Non-Runners.

Two people in particular have been more helpful than most realise though, being @MAXALLY for his general support with the thread, & @mumsie who built a little spreadsheet that enables me to settle up quickly & efficiently. (I used to do it manually). I manage to break it with alarming frequency, & mumsie always mends it quickly for me.

So I'm chuffed to bits that MAXALLY has won it this time, well done Alan. Just need mumsie to win it now.
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,242
    Tikay10 said:

It's always dangerous to single out individuals for praise, so many of you have been so helpful to me in running this Comp, especially when we do the horses & get Non-Runners.

Two people in particular have been more helpful than most realise though, being @MAXALLY for his general support with the thread, & @mumsie who built a little spreadsheet that enables me to settle up quickly & efficiently. (I used to do it manually). I manage to break it with alarming frequency, & mumsie always mends it quickly for me.

So I'm chuffed to bits that MAXALLY has won it this time, well done Alan. Just need mumsie to win it now.

The strength of the Sky Poker forum is never more evident than when the members chip in to help keep it alive. Well done @maxally @mumsie And thank you @Tikay10 for everything you do to encourage this forum integration with all that you do.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Cheers for the kind words @Tikay10 . Charlie @mumsie is much more of a help to you than me......but I will always try to assist you when I can.

Not too sure what the future of the Forum will be (or Sky Poker in general), but hope it survives and maybe even grows in strength. I have got to a stage now where I just ignore all the hate and nonsense posted.

As you haven't actually stated what I have actually won, I would like to request a Boom Button for the month of July, free entry to every Main for a fortnight, a free ticket to the next SPT at Vegas (with 5k spending money) and zero bad beats for the rest of 2021. Cheers.

.....Or maybe just free entry to the Main on Wednesday 30th June please ;)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

Cheers for the kind words @Tikay10 . Charlie @mumsie is much more of a help to you than me......but I will always try to assist you when I can.

Not too sure what the future of the Forum will be (or Sky Poker in general), but hope it survives and maybe even grows in strength. I have got to a stage now where I just ignore all the hate and nonsense posted.

As you haven't actually stated what I have actually won, I would like to request a Boom Button for the month of July, free entry to every Main for a fortnight, a free ticket to the next SPT at Vegas (with 5k spending money) and zero bad beats for the rest of 2021. Cheers.

.....Or maybe just free entry to the Main on Wednesday 30th June please ;)

@MAXALLY

I expect both Sky Poker & the Forum to be around for the foreseeable Alan. It's really tough to (try to) keep the Forum fresh but we'll just keep bashing away. And yes, haters are best ignored. Here's a great quote I saw a few days ago;

"But a reminder that cancel culture always devours its children."

You'll have to settle for Wednesday's Main I'm afraid, but I hope you do well in it.
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Evening @Tikay10 could you enter me into the 19:18 PL08 on Wednesday please. Think i'am supposed to pick a mini but the excellent PL08 league is much more fun :) . Congrats to @MAXALLY and @2Geronimo .
  • Options
    safc71 said:

Evening @Tikay10 could you enter me into the 19:18 PL08 on Wednesday please. Think i'am supposed to pick a mini but the excellent PL08 league is much more fun :) . Congrats to @MAXALLY and @2Geronimo .

@safc71

Yup, that's fine.