You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cryptic Football Quiz - Completed It M8!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    edited June 2021
    11- Clydebank ?? guess
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    21 Oxford
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    3 - Doncaster Boom
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    21- Oxford Boom 2
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 935

11- Clydebank

Can you please explain this or was that just a guess? Personally I don't understand where the Clyde part of the name comes in.

I'm from near the Clydebank area, and know the Clyde as being only a river, so I may be just a bit dumb here.

Cheers
  • Options

11- Clydebank

Can you please explain this or was that just a guess? Personally I don't understand where the Clyde part of the name comes in.

I'm from near the Clydebank area, and know the Clyde as being only a river, so I may be just a bit dumb here.

Cheers
    Just a guess getting the Clydesdale Bank mixed up, sorry its all that funny money lol :D
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 935

11- Clydebank

Cheers
    Just a guess getting the Clydesdale Bank mixed up, sorry its all that funny money lol :D
    Ahhh, makes total sense.

Talking of banks, could the answer be Halifax?

And PS. Money is money, but our funny money North of the border is much more pleasing on the eye. Even the Irish notes are great. Feeling like Monopoly cash or not!! B)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,220

Great thread @thedazzman