You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The Orfordable League- a fun deepstack with extra prizes to win

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
edited July 2021 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2021 Orfordable League, July Week 5 of 5

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on August 6th.

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1: July 2nd- Winner: MAXALLY; League leader- MAXALLY

Week 2: July 9th- Winner: THEHERDEIE; League Leader- WAREZ

Week 3: July 16th- Winner: goldnballz; League Leader- FLASHJONNY

Week 4: July 23rd- Winner: goldnballz; League Leader- goldnballz

Week 5: July 30th- Winner: Toffeeandy; LEAGUE WINNER:- goldnballz. RUNNER-UP:_ FLASHJONNY

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday August 6th
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday August 6th

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday August 6th

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    Good morning and welcome everyone, to the July edition of the Orfy, a fun deepstack tourney with added prizes to the League winner and runner-up. This month there are 5 weeks to accrue a decent score to be in with a chance of a prize so put your best foot forward and hope all your hands are winning ones.
    Congratulations to our League Winner (for June) @stokefc and runner-up @TheEdge949, you will both be entered into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH. I wish you both the best of luck and good luck to anyone who plays tonight. Here is the Auto Reg list for July

• whitefluffwhitefluff Member Posts: 13
    Hi, can you please add my name for tonight just as IND?

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807
  • THEHERDEIETHEHERDEIE Member Posts: 23
    Hi can you add me as an IND please.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    edited July 2021
    Hi and welcome @whitefluff @THEHERDEIE. I have added you both to the list and your results will appear in tomorrow morning's post. Thank you for joining and good luck to you both
    Good morning Orfy folk Week 1 is in the bag so we have a new month and a new League, with a new leader. Of the 10 FT spots available 6 of those spots were taken by regged players. In reverse order they were, in 10th place (& 6th overall) was @whitefluff, 8th place (5th overall) was @wynne1938 , in 5th place last night (4th overall) was @bornablade, well played to you all. Taking 3rd place last night, also 3rd overall, was @TheEdge949 who was June's runner-up, well played Mark. In 2nd overall after a 2nd place finish was @WAREZ, well played WAREZ. That leaves the winner last night and sitting atop the League, was @MAXALLY, congratulations & well played Alan. Thank you all for playing, here is the League Table after July Week 1

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    Played Al
    I come 3rd in the free entry £11 bh for 60 odd, this is why people should play these comps, thanks Andy and Sky
  • whitefluffwhitefluff Member Posts: 13
    @MAXALLY some comeback, the card gods must’ve been good to you ;-) nice one.

Thanks @SidV79 , see you next week.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    stokefc said:

Played Al
    I come 3rd in the free entry £11 bh for 60 odd, this is why people should play these comps, thanks Andy and Sky

Nice one Sean...very well played mate.

@MAXALLY some comeback, the card gods must’ve been good to you ;-) nice one.

Thanks @SidV79 , see you next week.

Cheers. This comp is all rigged. I got an email just before the FT started saying I was going to win, but dont tell anyone. Glad you enjoyed your 1st week.....10 handed tournaments are FUN!
    stokefc said:

Played Al

Well done Sean, very nice for a freebie
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074
    I erm bombed my free entry cos I'm really not very good. Nice result Sean wp.
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    can you put me in for this please
    Good morning and welcome to the Orfordable League @lfccarl. I have added you and your results will appear tomorrow morning, best of luck to you
    Good morning Orfy folk, looks like another fine and sunny day today, but I'm not counting my chickens just yet, which may or may not affect numbers tonight. Let us hope it doesn't as there isn't any footy to compete with tonight...COME ON ENGLAND. Anyhoo enough of the chit-chat, we are on Week 2 (of 5) of our usual monthly sojourn so plenty of time to grab a prize this month. Congratulations go to @stokefc on turning his (free) prize entry into a £60 odd 3rd place finish and commiserations go to @TheEdge949 who did not but, as they say, you have to be in it to win it. Well played Sean and better luck next time Mark. With that I shall wish everyone good luck for tonight and here is the Auto Reg list for July

• lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    SidV79 said:

Good morning and welcome to the Orfordable League @lfccarl. I have added you and your results will appear tomorrow morning, best of luck to you

thank i cant play tonight i am working will start from next week
    Good morning Orfy folk, only one more sleep until we will all be on the edge of our seats (or standing) cheering England on...COME ON ENGLAND. Onto last night's edition of the Orfy, of the 10 FT places available half were taken by Orfy regged players. Their finishing positions were:- with his/her first appearance this month @supercrazy finished in 6th place, moving up to 4th overall with a 4th place finish was @FLASHJONNY, now in 2nd place in the League after his 2nd place last night is @DoyleBrun and with his/her very 1st appearance in the Orfy @THEHERDEIE claimed the spoils last night, very well played to you all. I stated that half the FT were Orfy regs but have only mentioned 4 players so far and not 5, well the 5th player to make the FT, his 2nd FT appearance of the month, finishing in 7th last night but also moving up to take the League lead was @WAREZ, very well played sir. With that I shall thank you all for playing, here is the updated League Table after July Week 2

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well. We have reached the middle week (3 of 5) with all still to play for even though @WAREZ has set a pretty formidable target to beat, a total score of 9 up until now. So everyone I wish you all the best of luck for tonight and here is the Autoreg list for July

Good morning Orfy folk, another glorious, sunny day awaits us all.
    There were seven seats taken by regged Orfy players on last night's FT so that is very good indeed. Taking 10th place, but dropping 5 places to 15th overall, was @Boomswitch, well played on making the FT but unlucky on dropping down the standings. Conversely, staying in 14th place overall after taking the win last night, was @goldnballz, congratulations and very well played Keith.
    Displacing Boomswitch from 10th overall was our 7th place finisher last night, our serial early exiteer @Asho28, well played Asho.
    @THECHIMP climbed up two places to 7th overall after his 3rd place finish, well played Mr CHIMP.
    With his 2nd FT of the month @bornablade played a sharp game but was ultimately blunted by finishing 6th last night and dropping a place to 4th overall, well played blade but unlucky on dropping a place.
    Sitting in 3rd overall following his 2nd FT of the month, on a total score of 10, @MAXALLY finished in 9th last night, well played Alan.
    Our top two of last week @WAREZ (dropped a single place to 2nd, total score 9) & @DoyleBrun (dropped 4 places to 6th) were knocked off their perches but not to worry as I am sure they will bounce back before the end of the month. All this means is that we now have a new League Leader after a fine 2nd place finish and following on from his 4th place last week making a very fine score of 6 overall, in what I am certain was a feisty HU battle, @FLASHJONNY moves up 3 places to take top spot. Congratulations and very well played Jonny.
    Thank you all for playing and here is the League Table after July Week 3

• Humphrey43Humphrey43 Member Posts: 59
    Please would i be added as independent, thanks