You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

small bet sizing buttons

craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
1/3 cbet sizings is becoming a fasion in poker and I see it a lot and without a time bank I recommend sky now introduces a 1/3 bet size button.
Most other poker site I play allow it's players to chose what the bet size buttons are I might be wrong but I cannot find an option to do this anywhere on sky

Comments

• chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    yeah customizing this would be even better, wheres my 130% pot button
  • sikassikas Member Posts: 857
    would also like to see 4x customisable buttons too, its industry standard now.

...also MTT and Cash game stacks displayed in Big Blinds
  • OutTheMudOutTheMud Member Posts: 6
    Hi, I'm new to Sky Poker but from what I've seen on the forum, the software will be changing at some point?

I also hope they will incorporate customisable bet size buttons & ability to view stacks in BB.
  • T_BRADLEYT_BRADLEY Member Posts: 3
    My opinion is to do away with presets all together, having a time bank with a slider or text box may slow down the hand rate but it adds a layer of depth to gauging another player
  • Oscar96Oscar96 Member Posts: 1
    Being able to modify your bet size buttons, both preflop and postflop, would be a great help. It takes longer to manually insert the actual bet size. I would also like to have the option to display my stack size in BB's rather than £'s.