You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The Orfordable League- a fun deepstack with extra prizes to win

2»

Comments

• DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Well played Jonny and nice hand to knock me out Andy.
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026

Please would i be added as independent, thanks

Welcome to the Orfy Humphrey, I have added you to the list so your results will appear from next week, best of luck to you.
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all is well in you world(s). According to those folks 'in the know' there are some very heavy thunder storms on the way so let's batten down the hatches and play some poker tonight.
    With just two more weeks of the July edition to play anybody can still win a prize but it will be difficult to dislodge our current leader @FLASHJONNY and his total score of 6, which is an excellent score. That said it CAN be done so I wish everyone who plays the very best of luck tonight and may the cards always be in your favour. Here is the Autoreg list for July

edited July 2021
    Good morning Orfy folk, we have a new League leader but first a rundown of the other five Orfy regged players to make the FT last night.
    @Boomswitch made his 2nd FT appearance in as many weeks by finishing 10th last night, he also finished 10th last week but dropped 5 places to 15th, although this week his 10th place finish has lifted him up into 9th overall, well played Boom.
    Making his 1st appearance this month and playing well enough to make the FT, @giesahaun finished in 9th last night, well played giesahaun.
    Finishing in 6th last night to improve his overall score to 8, with a third FT of the month no less, was @WAREZ but he dropped 2 places to 4th, well played WAREZ and unlucky to lose places.
    Making his 1st FT appearance this month with a 5th place finish was @HENDRIK62, this propelled him upto 16th place, well played Neil.
    Whilst WAREZ was losing 2 places @THECHIMP gained 4 places, jumping from 7th into 3rd (on countback) with a 3rd place finish, his 2nd in a row so leaving him on a total score of 6, well played THECHIMP.
    As I stated earlier we have a new League Leader, I also stated yesterday that @FLASHJONNY , with a score of 6 and dropping a place to 2nd, would be difficult to dislodge from the top spot. Well folks, be careful what you say as it has a habit of making us look like fools. What happened last night does not happen very often (it is only the 2nd time I have seen it happen in this tourney in 6 years of playing it) but it did so here are the facts. The winner of last night's tourney was @goldnballz , his 2nd FT in a row, and what makes it so rare is that it was his 2nd WIN in a row as well. This also means that @goldnballz total score of 2 cannot be beaten only equalled. Congratulations and very, very well played Keith.
    Thank you everyone for playing, here is the updated League Table after July Week 4

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well. We have made it to Week 5 (of) and will hear the fat lady sing tonight. As I stated last week @goldnballz score cannot be beaten, only equalled but should anyone equal it then, depending on where goldnballz finishes tonight, it is possible for two players to take top spot on countback as their third best score woud be taken into account. More likely though is that 2nd place will be under threat as there are quite a few playeras who can beat the second best total of 6. With that I shall wish all of you who play tonight the very best of luck and may all your flips be good to you. Here is the Autoreg list for July

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,133
    Ok so by my reckoning Alan needs to win to tie with goldenballz and I need 2nd to finish 3rd overall.

Lets do a Stokie carve up :D:D:D

Ok so by my reckoning Alan needs to win to tie with goldenballz and I need 2nd to finish 3rd overall.

Lets do a Stokie carve up :D:D:D

Sounds easy doesn't it but you are correct Mark lol
    Good morning Orfy folk. The dust has settled on another month so time to dish the prizes out but first a quick rundown of last night's FT. Of the 10 seats available, 6 were taken by registered players so not bad at all.
    In 10th last night, making his fourth FT appearance of the month, was @WAREZ, who stays in 4th overall. Excellent consistency @WAREZ and well played.
    Making his second FT of the month in 9th place and moving up 6 places to 10th overall was @HENDRIK62, well played Neil.
    In 8th last night with a 3rd FT this month but staying in 2nd overall was @FLASHJONNY, well played Jonny.
    @Boomswitch made his 3rd FT of the month, also his 3rd FT in a row, finishing in 5th last night but dropping 2 places to 11th overall, very unlucky to drop a couple of places even though you played well to get your highest finish this month, well played Boom.
    Making his 2nd FT of the month, moving up from 12th to 6th overall, with a 3rd place finish was @Asho28, very well played Asho.
    Moving up 5 places from 17th to 12th overall with his 1st FT of the month and after taking the win last night was @Toffeeandy, congratulations on your win and very well played Andy.
    With this set of results our top 5 all remain the same, a bit boring I know but with such superb scores already on the board the odds were stacked heavily in their favourthat things would remain the same. This means that our top 2 last week, @goldnballz & @FLASHJONNY, take this month's prizes with @goldnballz being our League winner and @FLASHJONNY taking the runner-up spot.
    Congratulations @goldnballz and @FLASHJONNY , very well played Keith & Jonny. You will both be automatically entered into next Friday's 9.30pm £11 BH.
    I would like to thank everyone who has played and hopefully shall see you all again next month. Here is the Final League Table after July Week 5