You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Most unusual/ fun hands?

LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
Playing a small MTT this morning there was a 3 way wall in pre flop KK 1010 and 66.

Flop: : Qc 9s 6s

Turn: kh

River: Jc

Fun hand and a run out i've never seen before by the river. Set / Set/ Straight.

A player in chat mentioned quads over quads he witnessed recently.

Anyone else got any fun run outs/ hands / millions to one shots from their time playing?

› LARSON7 has won 1,080 chips with Three Kings KsKcKhQcJc
pstoney: Lol
LARSON7: ha fun hand
NpC_DulaY: typical
10:56pstoney: Set over set then beat
LARSON7: ha never seen that before
LARSON7: bottom set> middle set> straight
10:57pstoney: Seen quads over quads in the main a couple of weeks ago
LARSON7: yeah? what are the chances
10:58LARSON7: millions to one
pstoney: Wasn’t against or for me
pstoney: But yeah millions to one

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,605
    One from last night that made me smile puke. I think it would have gone all in on the flop if we didnt get it all in pre....;)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    BoomswitchSmall blind30.0030.005042.50
    FLASHJONNYBig blind60.0090.001250.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • A
    pomfrittesFold
    MAXALLYRaise180.00270.004952.50
    sarahlavFold
    -Stuey-Fold
    BoomswitchFold
    FLASHJONNYAll-in1250.001520.000.00
    MAXALLYCall1130.002650.003822.50
    FLASHJONNYShow
    • Q
    • Q
    MAXALLYShow
    • A
    • A
    Flop
    • A
    • Q
    Turn
    • K
    River
    • Q
    FLASHJONNYWinFour Queens2650.002650.00
  • LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Alch that is a brutal one.
  • The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
    Ive had 2 of the above one recently (both JJ/QQ v 99 with the quadding 9 hitting) but generally just write these spots off, going in if im on the wrong way of it too.

That said was one more where i had 66 in a limped pot to 653 turn 6 river Q v a slow played QQ
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,579
    I lost with flopped quad 8s in a $5.50 deepstack on Stars about 3 weeks ago . I re raised on an 8 A 8 board and got insta shoved on by villain with A A.

Sufficed to say the case Ace fell on the turn. Happy chaps and sad sacks all around God I love poker.
  • HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 125
    I mentioned it a while back but worth repeating...
    Pocket 9s in BWBH a few months back, which developed into quads and took a guy out with it. He rebought. Half hour later, you guessed it, pocket 9s developed into quads and took same guy out again!
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,412
    I once took a month break from poker (I am now on a 2 month break, which is my new record) and the first main event back after my break I flopped quads with pocket 3's on a 335 board. The turn was a blank and the river was the second 5. When I was reraised all in on the river, I typed in chat 'rivered better quads?' before calling and being shown quad 5's.

I didn't even get a 'gg' in chat! Now I know @Duesenberg could have made a 'white magic' ninja fold on the river but it was beyond me, even though I suspected I was doomed.
  • LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Fun one from this streamer, straight flush/ straight flush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBXjyd9h9bM

Last hand near end of video
  • FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 186
    Thought i would have a go at a WCOOP $5 PLO. 6.3k runners, 662 left and i get the dream turn, rip it in and then the fun happened :(