You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Personal message to Sky members

CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
An Apology

Wish to apologise for anyone I have offended in the Sky community over the past couple of months.

My behaviour has been erratic over the last while which causes issues for others. Attempting to control things on my own has only worked to a degree and has not been enough.

Have committed to a 6 week weight loss program with a great bunch of guys, signed up with an organisation called Turning Point which helps people with addiction behaviour to address personal issues and have also sorted out plans for December. For someone who lives day to day this is a completely new concept.

Feeling positive going forward while sitting listening to some tunes, water and organised for a local sea dip tomorrow morning.

It's important to go into the weekend in a clear frame of mind I believe. In saying this I do not wish to derail the SPT thread so will leave things there for now :)

Best of luck to all at the SPT and will be cheering for a long term member of Sky to win.

Have a great all!

Comments

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    @Cammykaze ..GREAT post..i have a pal who works for Turning Point Scotland.
    Some tunes? Enlighten us...
    Sea dip? Enlighten us..
  • spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 114
    all the cammy mate
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Glenelg said:

@Cammykaze ..GREAT post..i have a pal who works for Turning Point Scotland.
    Some tunes? Enlighten us...
    Sea dip? Enlighten us..

Hey, very useful organisation.

Big 90s dance and techo fan so it's GBX Friday :D

Sea dip is getting out into the sea and dooking your body in the water, does take practice. A good method is to get your legs into the water up to your knees and then 'coat' your arms in the sea water for a few mins.

After that, dip your knees and squat in until your getting a little more used to the cold then (and this is the most difficult part) get into the water further to waist height.

When more comfortable dip into the sea to neck height and enjoy the benefits :smiley:

Some like to swim and chat, I really enjoy floating as it's exceptionally relaxing. Would recommend getting into a group, there are a few good ones out there.
  • THEHERDEIETHEHERDEIE Member Posts: 25
    Good luck to you mate hope everything works out for you.
    @Cammykaze music = mehh.😣
    Sea dip....might give it a go...the next time im in Lanzarote..😂
    @Cammykaze ..im guesing you''re scottish? Dooking gave it away..lol
    Mrs & her pals go swimming in the sea, thats why i asked....
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    edited November 2021
    @Cammykaze I,ve heard of Turning Point. Don,t think they exist round here anymore though. Maybe in Manchester

I,m involved with similar organsitaions and can,t can,t speak highly enough of them and the work they do.

GL with it

I try and keep it simple now - Stick to the 5 ways of well being and you won,t got far wrong
  • AerionzAerionz Member Posts: 84
    Cammykaze said:

An Apology

Wish to apologise for anyone I have offended in the Sky community over the past couple of months.

My behaviour has been erratic over the last while which causes issues for others. Attempting to control things on my own has only worked to a degree and has not been enough.

Have committed to a 6 week weight loss program with a great bunch of guys, signed up with an organisation called Turning Point which helps people with addiction behaviour to address personal issues and have also sorted out plans for December. For someone who lives day to day this is a completely new concept.

Feeling positive going forward while sitting listening to some tunes, water and organised for a local sea dip tomorrow morning.

It's important to go into the weekend in a clear frame of mind I believe. In saying this I do not wish to derail the SPT thread so will leave things there for now :)

Best of luck to all at the SPT and will be cheering for a long term member of Sky to win.

Have a great all!

Apology accepted. What do you mean by "someone who lives day to day"? That sounds worrying. Hope you're ok.