You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Beat the bookies spurs vs leeds & Elche vs betis

on these 2 games im going with a bunch of bookies

few k on leeds = looking for over £1million

few k on betis = looking to make over £29,000

what do u thick will be the out come of these 2 games

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320

I'm a keen sports bettor & I believe you put stuff on Twitter - what's your Twitter handle?

• Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    a few k on leeds to win over a million,leeds about 4-1 lmao
  • Options
    rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
    mkgunner said:

if u bet as much as i do on a load of different bookies and the amounts i put on then it possible
  • Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    rbh112 said:

mkgunner said:

if u bet as much as i do on a load of different bookies and the amounts i put on then it possible
    go back to sleep
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    edited November 2021
    Come on guys he has bet 250k on Leeds so he is clearly big time. Let's leave him alone before he offers us all out at 4nl like he did the other week.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    waller02 said:

Come on guys he has bet 250k on Leeds so he is clearly big time. Let's leave him alone before he offers us all out at 4nl like he did the other week.

waller02 the wannbe yep i place a lot of money but i worked my way up. It was hard because u have to learn stuff on sports and yes i lost money but found what i need to bet on with different sports plus i have tips and other ways with gambling like ...
  • Options
    rbh112 said:

waller02 said:

waller02 the wannbe yep i place a lot of money but i worked my way up plus i have tips and other ways with gambling like ...
    Hey, I'm sticking up for you mate. It's an honour to have you giving us an insight into your millionaire lifestyle
  • Options
    mkgunner said:

rbh112 said:

mkgunner said:

go back to sleep
    i sleep pleanty when im dead hahahahahahahahaha :p
  • Options
    waller02 said:

rbh112 said:

waller02 said:

waller02 the wannbe yep i place a lot of money but i worked my way up plus i have tips and other ways with gambling like ...
    Hey, I'm sticking up for you mate. It's an honour to have you giving us an insight into your millionaire lifestyle
    mate its hard but i bet on anything and everything and its a learning process plus the buzz and i started with £10 bets and built from there mate so u and anyone else can do it mate. but u need to be dedicated and if u have faith in yourself it does not matter what people say or think. Believe in yourself.
  • Options
    2 games 1 lose 1 win but over all on football front made money for me and other people happy daze

won 4 lost 2
  • Options
    You lost 250k on the Leeds game, so how are you in profit?
  • Options
    why u say i lost 250k i know know how much money in total was put on
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,112
    rbh112 said:

why u say i lost 250k i know know how much money in total was put on

You are either describing your bets accurately, or not.

You said you stood to win £1 million on Leeds winning. When @mkgunner pointed out (quite correctly) that the best odds were about 4/1, you didn't say that it was just part of a 10-fold ACCA where you had bet 50 pence, or that Leeds needed to win 11-9. You just carried on regardless.

If you stood to win £1 mill purely if Leeds won, then you stood to lose roughly £250k if they did not. That is the maths of it.
  • Options
    why do u think i was getting 4/1 for my bet u dont know what type of bet odds or how much i put on so ur grasping at straws but thats ok
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    rbh112 said:

why do u think i was getting 4/1 for my bet u dont know what type of bet odds or how much i put on so ur grasping at straws but thats ok

you are a 10/10 troll. fair play to you.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,112
    edited November 2021
    rbh112 said:

Whose fault is that? You say "grasping at straws"-it is the info you are providing

You are precise on your potential winnings-"£1 million"
    You are vague on the size of the bet-"a few k"
    You give no detail except "Leeds to win" or "Stockport to win in 90 minutes"

So-precise on winnings. Vague on losses, and what you are actually betting on. Not a good look.

Most of the people on this thread are serious sports bettors.

I really hope you are just trolling. If not, get help.

Either way, I wish you luck on your bets, fantasy or otherwise.
  • Options
    im a serious sports bettor bets are being placed 24/7 money is flowing on bets all the time if u dot believe it fair play.

But people are guessing , assuming and making up odds and how much money i have on bets and what odds i have this that and the other.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Dear @rbh112

Zero proof of any bets placed or returns. (despite requests)

Just your vague multiple posts suggesting possible wagers on various sporting events.

Regards,

The whole Forum

• Options
    edited November 2021
    like i said dont care what people think like i said people wanna guess assume what i'm doing then fair enough guessing how much i bet what odds.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,177
    edited November 2021
    rbh112 said:

like i said dont care what people think like i said people wanna guess assume what i'm doing then fair enough guessing how much i bet what odds.

Good to see you do know how to spell THINK 'rubbish' @rbh112

because twice you've spelt it as THICK ......... and 'c' and 'n' arent even near each other on a keyboard so I'm thiCking you're taking the P**S with all this
    rbh112 said:

on these 2 games im going with a bunch of bookies

few k on leeds = looking for over £1million

few k on betis = looking to make over £29,000

what do u thick will be the out come of these 2 games

my idea on your betting is that you're possibly playing (betting +laying) on the exchanges....... 'coz in the OP you don't actually say you're looking to WIN over £1 million.

........ unless of course you're betting with 'Special K' ........and they're like Jack's 'Magic Beans'

........oh and you still haven't answered @Tikay10 's question......

Tikay10 said:

I'm a keen sports bettor & I believe you put stuff on Twitter - what's your Twitter handle?