You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Beat the bookies spurs vs leeds & Elche vs betis

2»

Comments

• Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Rick is a tier 1 troll, that is all.
  • Options
    burden09burden09 Member Posts: 40
    i believe rbh112 coz iv seen him play on 2/4 tables and in a year i reckon hes made at least 24p and if u place this 24p on a goliath at odds off 100/1 each or horse race u prob would win a million if they all won so is possible wats ur next tip rbh112 if u could post please
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,045
    I think 'rbh112' is @Tikay10 in disguise as this image comes up in a google search...

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,530
    lucy4 said:

I think 'rbh112' is @Tikay10 in disguise as this image comes up in a google search...

Now that does make sense. Keeps the Forum count up this way. Well played @lucy4
  • Options
    rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
    edited November 2021

wow u acnt think of some smart comment so u took the time to google me and come up with that hahahahahahahaha im lost for words ;)
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,045
    rbh112 said:

wow u took the time to google me and come up with that hahahahahahahaha im lost for words ;)

It takes no time to google anyone who claim to be things that they're not. You are the Maine man (apparently) nice photo...
  • Options
    rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
    lucy4 said:

rbh112 said:

wow u took the time to google me and come up with that hahahahahahahaha im lost for words ;)
    It takes no time to google anyone who claim to be things that they're not. You are the Maine man (apparently) nice photo...

good job lucy your money well spent i sent payment to you have a good night