You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

One for MR PJ......it is all vararinse init geezer ;)

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,515

He wont be posting this up in his bad beat ranting threads.....
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
ROBINAYRSmall blind10.0010.001910.00
MAXALLYBig blind20.0030.002000.00
Your hole cards
spearsy136Fold
baldie550Call20.0050.002140.00
oynutterFold
misterpjRaise80.00130.001850.00
ROBINAYRCall70.00200.001840.00
MAXALLYFold
baldie550Call60.00260.002080.00
Flop
ROBINAYRCheck
baldie550Check
misterpjBet195.00455.001655.00
ROBINAYRRaise845.001300.00995.00
baldie550Raise1495.002795.00585.00
misterpjAll-in1655.004450.000.00
ROBINAYRAll-in995.005445.000.00
baldie550Call355.005800.00230.00
ROBINAYRShow
baldie550Show
  • K
  • K
misterpjShow
Turn
River
misterpjWinFull House, 9s and 8s5800.005800.00

Comments

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,133
    Obviously his poker coach is doing something right ahem.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,515
  • aynaricolaynaricol Member Posts: 318
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    @misterpj thoughts?
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    PKRPar, your more than alright, total respect, plenty thoughts, as you will see.
    Anayricol, no idea, no comment, save for,try very hard, to raise me off the tables
    ditto bbmike
    Mark, you 'aint' the only fella, on planet Earth, that's fronted up, a very lively door.
    Me, Pre Licenses, where? W2, St Martins Lane, for The Lords Sake
    Lenny McLean was still ruling the Roost at the Hippodrome
    (with a young, and naughty Mr Micky Theo!)
    Me,never ever,I know plenty who have, never ever taken, or injected a Roid,or any kind of PED, ever, in my life.
    If I had, do you not think,I would simply admit?
    Opposite me, was String Fellows & Peppermint Park, never ducked anything, it's In The Bank 'son'
    How I know, Eubank Senior & Micheal Watson & Mr Nigel Benn, easy, very easy, look at my music thread, Micheal Watson was AMAZING, came with his then girlfriend to Now & Zen.
    I could not, but help, get know Chris Senior.
    my flat, Hove seafront, opp now defunct King Alfred, Chris Senior & Ronnie Davis, trained everyday, both under (the gym) and Chris senior, was not any kind of any shrinking Violet, and ABSOLUTE BANGING GENTLEMAN, in real life, based on my personal experience, never ever Charlie Big Spuds to me, always, he had time to chat.
    At that time, a tiny flat, Chris Senior, went from Upper/Lower Shoreham Road, to around the corner, his two homes, with Karen, before Junior even born, the first, on the main drag, a 'small smart gated residence' then, he moved around the corner, to The MANSION, Pre junior ever born, with the huge detached purpose built boxing gym, on the right hand side, from face on, road view.
    Chris Eubank Senior is CLASS, Junior is double class, he loves, same as me, and right now, being trained by one of the most ICONIC BOXERS ever
    Roy Jones Junior, who is staying with Chris, Hill Drive Hove, Juniors swish home.
    I think Wales Cardiff Jan 29th a Million against (now) to happen with fans.
    Mark (949) Sugar Hut Essex?
    How your history knowledge, buddy (coach)
    Not much else, needs writing
    @Mr Maxally
    Was, and now won't, going to come out, all gunz blazing
    you have Essex Phil & TK to thank for that
    simples,reset Sharky, Dec 31st just like I will, and 'come out' Poker Blazing 2022
    max (intended Pun from this Thick Cockney)
    buy in, Inc Sat's, £11,until after May 1st,then,any stakes you like.
    Merry Christmas & Mr Max Ally & Happy New Year
    All, Each, Everyone of Skypoker Forum
    💋💋💋
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,813

I drove past King Alfred Baths on the way to Hove Stadium recently, was very sad to see it boarded up, overgrown & derelict.

Was a wonderful place in it's day.

• DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Tikay10 said:

I drove past King Alfred Baths on the way to Hove Stadium recently, was very sad to see it boarded up, overgrown & derelict.

Sad to see. I used to go there regularly as a kid, happy memories.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,515

(......yes, I got lucky there )
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Tikay10 said:

That picture, along with your recent comment about being surprised that Sussex has a university, reminds me of the following story.....

During a radio phone in discussing how university entrance standards had changed over the years a student was explaining how they had received an offer of a place at university, to study law, after receiving two Ds and an E at A level.

A gentleman then phoned in and stated that he expected that it was an 'offer from one of the new universities, you know, the sort that used to be polytechnics, or leisure centres, or swimming pools!'

The presenter rebuked him to which he replied 'look, the only thing someone who got two D's and an E at A level should be doing at university is cleaning it!

Even the presenter couldn't help but chuckle.

@Enut

Ha, glad you noticed, & I'm sure you realise my tongue was firmly in my cheek.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Tikay10 said:

@Enut

Ha, glad you noticed, & I'm sure you realise my tongue was firmly in my cheek.

Absolutely @Tikay10, I rarely take anything you write seriously! :D

Marv