You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BEAT THE BOOKIES - COMPETITION NFL SUPER BOWL 56 WINNER

rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
edited December 2021 in Sports & Betting Chat
there are 32 tams in nfl and im looking for 32 guys or ladies to join in £25 buy winner takes all so 25 x 32 = £800

each person has 2 picks

so to take this to works work 32 sign up people have to make this work you can pick 2 teams each

so hows it done ? every thing is put though paypal not to me att all payed to the winners via paypal account after from each preson that gets invoved in this superbowl 56

no money until winner was won the bet a

SING UP NOW

thing is the dead line is midnight 24th

I have a ton on money on a few bookies (the best IMO is the one hightest limits do no get banned limits plus say they tell u 10 k limit u refresh the bet then u can do 10 k more until the make limit and u can get u you can get up 2 100k a bet. do it again to the max limit ) some are going up to 1 millon on bets on the super bowl u can bet up 2 a million limit if u ask. plus if u have people working for u (like i do ) on the same bookies u can get . i make money playing bookies against other bookies if u know what ur doing u will always beat the bookes and they cant prove it

IF INTERESTED IN WHAT I SAID ABOVE GET IN CONTACT

HAPPY DAZZE

TWENTY TWO

so to all my followers and every else good luck with all ur bets

if u want to join my Twitter account get in touch

so my twitter follower and any one else with beats let BEAT THE BOOKIES

WHO DO U THINK WILL WIN SUPER BOWL 56 WHAT ARE UR PICKS ? you can pick any team and wanna bet me

lets start with @TheEdge949 & @MISTY4ME @lucy4 , @gp70 whats ur pick it can be any team ? and there is money in the game if u want to gamble

paypal only and we can go from there what u 2 and every one else is evolved so get back

have u the nerve ? to lost u bet with me

Comments

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,152
    I thought lira had been replaced with the Euro?
  • Options
    rbh112 said:

there are 32 tams in nfl and im looking for 32 guys or ladies to join in £25 buy winner takes all so 25 x 32 = £800

each person has 2 picks

so to take this to works work 32 sign up people have to make this work you can pick 2 teams each

so hows it don ? every thing is put though paypal

SING UP NOW

I have a ton on money on a few bookies (the best IMO is the one hightest limits do no get banned limits plus say they tell u 10 k limit u refresh the bet then u can do 10 k more until the make limit and u can get u you can get up 2 100k a bet. do it again to the max limit ) some are going up to 1 millon on bets on the super bowl u can bet up 2 a million limit if u ask. plus if u have people working for u (like i do ) on the same bookies u can get . i make money playing bookies against other bookies if u know what ur doing u will always beat the bookes and they cant prove it

HAPPY DAZZE

TWENTY TWO

WHO DO U THINK WILL WIN SUPER BOWL 56 WHAT ARE UR PICKS ? you can pick any team and wanna bet me

lets start with @TheEdge949 & @MISTY4ME @lucy4 whats ur pick it can be any team ? and there is money in the game if u want to gamble

paypal only and we can go from there what u 2 and every one else is evolved so get back

• Options
    HENDRIK62 said:

I thought lira had been replaced with the Euro?

GUESS UR NOT IN
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,618

WARNING

I can't imagine we have anyone here that gullible, but just in case...

Do NOT send this man any money
  • Options

@rbh112

Do not use this Forum to solicit money.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Tikay10 said:

@rbh112

Do not use this Forum to solicit money.

no every person picks 2 teams and the buys in is £25 but no one if 3 people 2 people win its up to every on the list to send that person the winning amount want will be announced they all say want in but no money to me they keep the £25 untill winner is said then every one on list will send the winner the money though paypal

NO MONEY TO ME I ASSURE U BUT IF 32 PLAY THEY HAVE TO PAY ALL 32
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,190
    rbh112 said:

rbh112 said:

each person has 2 picks

so hows it don ? every thing is put though paypal

SING UP NOW

HAPPY DAZZE

TWENTY TWO

lets start with @TheEdge949 & @MISTY4ME @lucy4 whats ur pick it can be any team ? and there is money in the game if u want to gamble

What's that smell ? . No it's not Bull 5 hit is it
  • Options
    say u do 2 pick for £25 well that goes for the rest that have sighed up keep the £25 until until the winner then from ur paypal account you pay up to the winner no body pays i in in 25 ready to paypal the winner i do have honer and respet so im first on list. so we will look for 32 players 1 an one so 31 places but if u want in get in touch but sun miday. edge u want u im ? let me no mate
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    Convinced me. I will have 10 picks. Sent £250 to your paypal...

fullofshit@cloudcukooland.com
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    I might be interested if i could understand what you write
    You wrote
    What does this even mean , it's gibberish
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    stokefc said:

You wrote

ok 1 places are being taken sign up pick 2 team to win super bowl you and win £800 for a £25 bet but you dont put money doesn till prize till the super bowl result is in and get want get in touch by friday 12 pm after its cancelled so get others 32 more then
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    rbh112 said:

stokefc said:

You wrote

ok 2 places are being taken sign up pick 2 team to win super bowl you and win £800 for a £25 bet but you dont put money doesn till prize till the super bowl result is in and get want get in touch by friday 12 pm after its cancelled so get others 32 more then
    Eh :/
  • Options
    guess nowbody seems to be interested but if u are get in touch

end off
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    Anyone got Alan Turing's phone number?
  • Options

each person has 2 picks

• Options

Sigh.

Remind us how many teams have a realistic chance of winning Super Bowl? Who is going to pick the Giants, Panthers, Falcons or Seahawks for example? Or the Raiders, Broncos, Dolphins, Steelers?

Let it go mate, you've not thought this through.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Tikay10 said:

Sigh.

Remind us how many teams have a realistic chance of winning Super Bowl? Who is going to pick the Giants, Panthers, Falcons or Seahawks for example? Or the Raiders, Broncos, Dolphins, Steelers?

Let it go mate, you've not thought this through.

Or the concern is that he has and hoped no one else has
  • Options

There must be at least 8 of the 32 Teams who literally can't even qualify for it. And another 8 or 9 complete no-hopers.

• Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    I would rather back England to win the Ashes then get involved with your two bob scheme you make no sense in 99% of your posts and I'm being generous.
  • Options
    what teams u pick ill pick mine fair we may have surprise but could do it to you

be back with my picks give me five mins