You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

What is the most unpopular view you hold?

Comments

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,801
    I hate it when interviewers dont pull politicians up when they are telling blatant lies.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766
    HAYSIE said:

I hate it when interviewers dont pull politicians up when they are telling blatant lies.

@HAYSIE

I don't believe that's an unpopular view, except of course among the politicians.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,271
    Tikay10 said:

Can be anything - people, politics, what Supermarkets you like/dislike, food choices, swearing, tattoos, drug use, literally anything.

I'll start with an easy (but very old-fashioned one) - children under the age of, say, 12, should not be allowed to play computer games, or at least, not for more than a very limited time per day, say 20 minutes.

I'm not falling for that @Tikay10! Although I suspect that many of the unpopular views I hold are in fact popular, it's just that people are too afraid to air them.

• goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Tikay10 said:

Cheese is absolutely disgusting.

@goldnballz

What? Seriously?

Deadly serious :#

Nothing worse than tucking into a buffet sandwich thinking its egg mayo & its f****ing cheese. Puke!
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    We shouldn't automatically swoon over people who have chosen to join the military.

Young children should be banned from planes.

World class footballers aren't necessarily overpaid, relative to their industry.

Alice In Chains were better than Nirvana.

Why do people say they are ''proud to be British/English''? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Ryanair are fine.

Mash goes better with steak than chips.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Great thread to start the new year, and make new ‘friends’

‘Positive Discrimination’ is just…. discrimination.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473

Tikay10 said:

Cheese is absolutely disgusting.

@goldnballz

What? Seriously?

Deadly serious :#

Nothing worse than tucking into a buffet sandwich thinking its egg mayo & its f****ing cheese. Puke!
    Similar to parsnips masquerading as chips
    Sneaky little fuckerss
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are about as good a sandwich as you will ever come across.
    Cammykaze said:

Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are about as good a sandwich as you will ever come across.

Little known ‘fact’
    Peanut butter is produced by cows being fed peanuts and collecting their drool.
    Women are better homemakers than men.
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    tomgoodun said:

Cammykaze said:

Little known ‘fact’
    Peanut butter is produced by cows being fed peanuts and collecting their drool.
    Instant call or there is a joke in there somewhere ;)
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Swog isn't arrogant
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,586
    The Sky Poker Gods hate me and you.
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Horse racing isn't a proper sport.
    It only exists for, and because of betting.
    And as a rich person's play thing.

• tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,586
    Bill Gates marriage failed because they had money problems.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,801
    tomgoodun said:

Not sure this is an unpopular view either.
    Every woman on the planet will agree with you, in addition to every man that is honest.
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,222
    All these words that end in " ality ", I had never heard of a lot of them until recently, but maybe that's saying something about my education.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    edited January 2022
    People who can't list 10 policies a new government is promoting and describe what those policies actually mean should not be allowed to vote. This would include me too fwiw.

Atm you can walk in and vote for Boris because you like his hair and I've no doubt that is genuinely happening.

When we have a democratic society it's kind of important that people know what they're doing....
    HAYSIE said:

tomgoodun said:

Not sure this is an unpopular view either.
    Every woman on the planet will agree with you, in addition to every man that is honest.
    Fair comment
    I may be thinking of a different narrative ( equality and all that malarkey)
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    Carrots should be cut into baton shapes.
    Never into circular disc shapes.