You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Cheating

One player using 3 different seats on one table sit and go dym.

Comments

• nat54nat54 Member Posts: 9
    Can anyone tell me if this is cheating or is it allowed.
    Checksteve,philcrack,juicyttttt, these 3 are the same person is it possible that sky bet can watch my last game with this person cheating it’s clear to see unbelievable.
    Been tracking and juicyttttt,Philcrack entering every table together. So blatantly cheating.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,809
    edited January 2022
    @nat54

I'll pass this up to the Office, alternatively, you should speak to CC.

What evidence do you have that they are the same person?
    Sky poker need to look in to there table activities & plays they make together. Not to mention all the same tables they enter together blatant tag team.
    edited January 2022
    nat54 said:

Sky poker need to look in to there table activities & plays they make together. Not to mention all the same tables they enter together blatant tag team.

@nat54

Don't worry, they will do exactly that - but I'm asking what evidence you have, to assist them & if you speak to CC, they will request evidence.
    The evidence is my last game I played against these players you need to watch it. I was down to the last 4 against these 3. The evidence is there to clearly see.
    Watch how they move chips to the low stack player.

@nat54

OK, let's keep it cool until it's been investigated please.

If evidence of malpractice is found, action will be taken.
    Thank you
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Here are the three named players stats for both DYM and TDYM

If they are cheating it hardly seems worth it/they are not very good at at.
    They could be mates having a laugh.
    Yes cammykaze you probably are right as they were that blatant taking the Micky. Thank guys for your help and info.
  • midnightmamidnightma Member Posts: 54
    Cheating should be taken very series (zero tolerance) even if its just friends mucking about after all practice makes perfect. You were also right to report it but think you should have done it privately and not accuse with names on a public forum. Too many claims of people cheating and naming them before it is properly looked into to **** weather the accusations are true or false.

Cheating should be taken very series (zero tolerance) even if its just friends mucking about after all practice makes perfect. You were also right to report it but think you should have done it privately and not accuse with names on a public forum. Too many claims of people cheating and naming them before it is properly looked into to **** weather the accusations are true or false.

@midnightma

100% this.

yummy16 said:

this has got to be the dogiest poker site in the world even when u win u lose . should stop calling a poker site and change the p to a j. effing ridiculous

What happened?
  • lekskilekski Member Posts: 22
    nat54 said:

One player using 3 different seats on one table sit and go dym.

Judging by their Sharkscope ratings they are really bad at it if they are cheating. Even over that small a sample.
  • FIGAROCLUBFIGAROCLUB Member Posts: 3
    on cash games how many tables can one player play at once ?

on cash games how many tables can one player play at once ?

@FIGAROCLUB

As many as they wish.