You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    edited December 2021
    Congratulations to the following.

Season 19 Winners

1st place @onejohnb who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place @Darntootin who wins a £11 tournament ticket and a £5.50 Christmas bonus ticket for only losing out on the tiebreaker rule for games of their choice

3rd place @Enut who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

The league will have a 1 week shutdown and re-commence with Season 20 on Tuesday 4th January, Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year from the Play it Your Way Team.
    Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and @Tikay10 for their continued support.
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    Congrats to @onejohnb and many thanks to @cool1-um and @Tikay10 for their part in keeping this league going.

If @Tikay10 would be kind enough to pop me in the UKOPS 04 Mini BH on Monday 27th and the £200 Omaha Hi-Lo BH on the same night then I would be most grateful.

A very merry Christmas to one and all!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,128

Congrats to @onejohnb and many thanks to @cool1-um and @Tikay10 for their part in keeping this league going.

If @Tikay10 would be kind enough to pop me in the UKOPS 04 Mini BH on Monday 27th and the £200 Omaha Hi-Lo BH on the same night then I would be most grateful.

@Darntootin

No problem, leave it with me please.
  • Options

@Darntootin

Good morning Mr Tootin.

That's been sorted, & you are now registered for tonight's UKOPS 04 and the 19.18 PLO8.

I expect you to win at least one of them, right?
  • Options
    DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    Tikay10 said:

@Darntootin

Good morning Mr Tootin.

That's been sorted, & you are now registered for tonight's UKOPS 04 and the 19.18 PLO8.

I expect you to win at least one of them, right?

Cheers boss!

"I expect you to win at least one of them, right?"

You're having a laugh, right??? :D
  • Options

@Darntootin

You can do it. You CAN.
  • Options
    onejohnbonejohnb Member Posts: 193
    Hi @Tikay10, Can I be entered into UKOPS20 for my prize please.
    Thanks as always to @Coo1-um for his time organising the league, and apologies to @Darntootin for pipping him so late at the post with a dodgy photo finish.
  • Options
    onejohnb said:

Thanks as always to @Coo1-um for his time organising the league, and apologies to @Darntootin for pipping him so late at the post with a dodgy photo finish.

@onejohnb

That's done, you are now registered for Thursday's UKOPS 20.

GL bud.
  • Options
    onejohnbonejohnb Member Posts: 193
    Tikay10 said:

onejohnb said:

@onejohnb

That's done, you are now registered for Thursday's UKOPS 20.

GL bud.
    Thank you kind sir
  • Options
    The new year and Season 20 starts with wins for both @troyboy172 and @safc71.
    @coo1-um couldn't manage better than 2nd.

• Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,273
    Haha, '@coo1-um couldn't managed better than 2nd.' Two thirds and a second for 80 points on the first day! Well played Sir, well played.
  • Options
    A complete blank on scores in the early game, with @Enut picking up 3rd place points in the £5.50, @safc71 strong as always with points in the late bounty hunter, not as many players in this so the point should be worth far less, Eclipsing both these feats was @AKAscotty having not played many plo8 games at all in 2021 and not the 20:40 at any point picking up the win and full points. Well Played.

• Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    edited January 2022
    "not as many players in this so the points should be worth far less".

Fair comment @coo1-um i like the point's system as it gives everybody a fair chance of winning it no matter what your budget. However it does seem a bit unfair if one player is fighting 60+ runners for points and the other is fighting 30+ runners for points.

Could you not award bonus points to each person who places i.e
    50+runners everybody gets extra 10 points who places
    70+runners everybody gets extra 15 points who places
    less than 50 just get standard points.

Going forward i play in the 19:18 and the 20:40 most nights so could you change me to first 3 games i play from next week so iam not just picking up points in 30+ runner games. Thankyou.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @Asho28 takes a break from the no limit table to storm into 4th place, picking up a £5.50 win in the process.

• Options
    A win for @skicowboys and a few near misses close out week two.

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    @pocket dropped in to score top points in the £5.50 before the 20:40 game was cancelled for the second night running. Leaving players disappointed that they could not score further points.