You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    edited January 2022
    @dunitburga & @skicowboys with wins and a change at the top.

• Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    Fixed.

Or well played.
  • Options
    skicowboysskicowboys Member Posts: 162
    Cool, the 8:40 was cancelled again tonight, do i get to choose another game if so can i have the 7:18 tomorrow? If that isn't the procedure can you let me know what happens, thank you
  • Options

Cool, the 8:40 was cancelled again tonight, do i get to choose another game if so can i have the 7:18 tomorrow? If that isn't the procedure can you let me know what happens, thank you

The rules are simple....

1) You can choose your games.
    2) You can change games at any time, as long as it is before the game starts.
    3) If you do not play your nominated game or the game is cancelled you automatically get allocated the last available game in the game week (indicated in orange)

As an example you are down for the 20:40 game, if you miss one of the two games you will get allocated the 19:18 game automatically, the 17:30 would have to be requested.

Without request if you played the 17:30 game and won it but missed the 19:18 game you would score 0 (ZERO) points.

It seemed simple when i started writing.
  • Options
  • Options
    Season 20, Final Day, Who needs what!

• Options
    skicowboysskicowboys Member Posts: 162
    coo1-um said:

The rules are simple....

1) You can choose your games.
    2) You can change games at any time, as long as it is before the game starts.
    3) If you do not play your nominated game or the game is cancelled you automatically get allocated the last available game in the game week (indicated in orange)

As an example you are down for the 20:40 game, if you miss one of the two games you will get allocated the 19:18 game automatically, the 17:30 would have to be requested.

Without request if you played the 17:30 game and won it but missed the 19:18 game you would score 0 (ZERO) points.

It seemed simple when i started writing.
    Thank you
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Congratulations to the following.

Season 20 Winners

1st place @coo1-um who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place @safc71 who wins a £11 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @DONN001 who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.

Thanks to everyone for playing and making this league viable and of course to Sky Poker and @Tikay10 for their continued support.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,279
    Congrats @coo1-um, @safc71 and @DONN001. @coo1-um especially, that's some pretty impressive scoring.

I presume I failed a drugs test or provided a positive COVID result at some stage during the last week as I seem to have been disqualified. Not really an issue as I don't think I troubled the podium.
  • Options
    DONN001DONN001 Member Posts: 702
    WELL DONE COO1-UM AND SAFC71 AND DONN001 AND AS ALWAYS A BIGGER THANKS TO COO1-UM FOR ALL THE HARD WORK ON KEEPING THIS GREAT LEAGUE GOING MUCH APPRECIATED
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Enut said:

Congrats @coo1-um, @safc71 and @DONN001. @coo1-um especially, that's some pretty impressive scoring.

I presume I failed a drugs test or provided a positive COVID result at some stage during the last week as I seem to have been disqualified. Not really an issue as I don't think I troubled the podium.

Not sure what happened tbh, you were there on Wednesday.
    Revised Top 10, well done on your 4th place finish.

• Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Well done @coo1-um that was a good battle but those two weeks scoring 80 and 66 was rather impressive and a well deserved win. Well played on 3rd @DONN001 and was that Mr Badbeat in 4th unlucky that m8 :D
  • Options
    Welcome to Season 21.

Still going strong, 4 weekly competition where your only commitment is 3 games a week taken from a choice of 9. New players are welcome at any time, rules below taken from the opening thread.

1st £33 TournamentToken
    2nd £11 Tournament Token
    3rd £5.50 Tournament Token

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights only PLO8 Bounty Hunter league.
    17:30, 19:18 and 20:40 games only.
    4 week league, best 3 of 4 weeks Count.

Point scoring.
    1st= 30pts
    2nd=26pts
    3rd =23pts
    4th = 20Pts
    5th =18 pts
    6th =16pts
    7th = 14pts
    8th = 12pts
    9th = 10pts
    10th = 8pts
    11th = 6pts
    12th = 5pts

Bonus points for Bounties.
    0 = 0pts
    1-2 =2pts
    3-5 =4pts
    6+ =6pts

The games you wish to score points in is your decision.

In the event of a tie over the 3 best week. The Tiebreaker will be as follows, and in order given as priority.
    1. Highest 4th week score (None point scoring Week)
    2. Highest individual weekly score.
    3. Most Wins from league games only
    4. Most Final tables from league games only.
    5. Drawing of straws
    *updated 18.06.21

Play it your Way. Pick any 3 games of the 9 weekly qualifying games.

Default game choice is 1st 3 games
  • Options
    GOOD EVENING @Tikay10 COULD I BE ENTERED INTO THE 19.18 PLO8 ON THURSDAY PLEASE
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    DONN001 said:

GOOD EVENING @Tikay10 COULD I BE ENTERED INTO THE 19.18 PLO8 ON THURSDAY PLEASE

@DONN001

Yup, leave it with me.

BOOKED
  • Options
    THANK YOU
  • Options
    PlainTPlainT Member Posts: 23
    Congratulations @coo1-um and @safc71 . i wish i couldnt play half as well as Coo1 apparently can’t play (according to him) 😆 🥴. That’s blown my mind but there’s a compliment and acknowledgment of a good card player (2 of you actually) in that! I acknowledge i really am rubbish but really enjoy playing and really like the occasional chat and banter. Thanks Coo1 and thanks to folk that make it feel friendly fun.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    PlainT said:

Congratulations @coo1-um and @safc71 . i wish i couldnt play half as well as Coo1 apparently can’t play (according to him) 😆 🥴. That’s blown my mind but there’s a compliment and acknowledgment of a good card player (2 of you actually) in that! I acknowledge i really am rubbish but really enjoy playing and really like the occasional chat and banter. Thanks Coo1 and thanks to folk that make it feel friendly fun.

That's a lovely post @PlainT
  • Options