You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BEAT THE BOOKIES PARLEY + NFL 30/01/22

rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
edited January 2022 in Sports & Betting Chat
Here are todays pick's on football and NFL. NO SPREAD BETS TODAY yesterday was a mixed bag but could have been a lot worse so we roll on today. its not what happens when betting on 1 day it's over the month. We have more than 1 bet per game.

twenty four

plus we have a

LUCKY NO. SLEVEN BET this will be put up later as well as my NFL PICKS

good luck to every one that has bet and lets go

BEAT THE BOOKIES

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,255
    YOU DON'T SPREAD BET.

YOU HANDICAP BET, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.

Seriously I would rather follow a blind arthritic pinsticker than you. You have little understanding of value, no understanding of terminology and no accountability via figures displaying stakes, returns, or profit and loss.

You seem terrified of showing actual figures, you duck issues that people raise regarding your supposed selections and yet encourage people to follow your choices.

You have already ignored a challenge for Superleague from me and an NFL challenge from @MISTY4ME, yet you seem convinced that you are something of bookies nightmare. Well at least you've helped me decide on my Sunday Lunch, I'm going to have chicken.

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    edited January 2022
    not BEEF Mark? @TheEdge949 ;):D

Good Luck 49ers tonight ....... NO disasters Jimmy G. :#
  • Options

YOU DON'T SPREAD BET.

Seriously I would rather follow a blind arthritic pinsticker than you. You have little understanding of value, no understanding of terminology and no accountability via figures displaying stakes, returns, or profit and loss.

You seem terrified of showing actual figures, you duck issues that people raise regarding your supposed selections and yet encourage people to follow your choices.

You have already ignored a challenge for Superleague from me and an NFL challenge from @MISTY4ME, yet you seem convinced that you are something of bookies nightmare. Well at least you've helped me decide on my Sunday Lunch, I'm going to have chicken.

u know what i have over/on u fella ? if u want ill tell u
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,086
    rbh112 said:

YOU DON'T SPREAD BET.

I'll have a guess.

Is it blind faith in your own ability, and the ability to totally ignore your ever-lengthening list of losing bets? :)
  • Options
    rbh112 said:

YOU DON'T SPREAD BET.

Do tell. I'm almost in a frenzy of anticipation.
  • Options

rbh112 said:

YOU DON'T SPREAD BET.

Do tell. I'm almost in a frenzy of anticipation.
    THE EDGE
  • Options
    well bit of a up down day on the parley we won money on 5 of the games so thats good.

got some money on these games so happy daze

• Options
    rbh112 said:

Here are todays pick's on football and NFL. NO SPREAD BETS TODAY yesterday was a mixed bag but could have been a lot worse so we roll on today. its not what happens when betting on 1 day it's over the month. We have more than 1 bet per game.

twenty four

plus we have a

LUCKY NO. SLEVEN BET this will be put up later as well as my NFL PICKS

good luck to every one that has bet and lets go

BEAT THE BOOKIES

This is a personal best. Even for you. Just to mention:-

1. It is parlay. Not parley. It makes you look like a mug punter
    2. I have never seen you do a spread bet. You clearly don't know what one is. And think it is the same as a handicap bet. Which makes you look like a mug punter.
    3. You said you would put up some further bets, and NFL picks. You didn't. Which makes you look like a mug punter
    4. You put up 5 selections. All at odds of between 1/2 and 1/4. 3 win. 2 lose. For you, this is apparently "happy daze" (sic). Yet again, it is a losing day for you, and a failure to "beat the bookies"
    5. You put up some bet after the event, as usual without saying what the bets were. How many other bets were there? If you don't put it up ante-post, it just makes you look like a liar. As well as a delusional mug punter
    6. You say 1 thing I agree with-bets should be viewed over the month. Not a day. Trouble is-it's the 31st of the month. You need a successful bet on the Sun not coming up tomorrow morning. To break even.

Please stop embarrassing yourself on here.
  • Options
    the NFL results from yesterday chiefs had it but just went on holiday at half time cause nowhere to be seen in second half. i do 28 days as a month thats just me but i have my reasons

we never had the SPREAD on either game joey Essex

• Options
    rbh112 said:

the NFL results from yesterday chiefs had it but just went on holiday at half time cause nowhere to be seen in second half. i do 28 days as a month thats just me but i have my reasons

More inaccuracies.
    More excuses.
    More losses.
  • Options
    The £250 Superleague charity challenge is still on the table. The season kicks off on the 10th of Feb so you still have time to either accept it or do a bottle job.

Oh and if I was a betting man I'd be on the bottle job.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

rbh112 said:

More inaccuracies.
    More excuses.

More losses.
    how ? chiefs lost and i gave my view the on game
  • Options

The £250 Superleague charity challenge is still on the table. The season kicks off on the 10th of Feb so you still have time to either accept it or do a bottle job.

why super league ? very specific
  • Options
    rbh112 said:

Essexphil said:

rbh112 said:

More inaccuracies.
    More excuses.

More losses.
    how ? chiefs lost and i gave my view the on game
    Really?

You think the "coulda-shoulda-woulda" defence is relevant?

You bet. You lost. Again. You bet on who would win. They did not. The end.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

rbh112 said:

More inaccuracies.
    More excuses.

More losses.
    how ? yes i lost it's right there ok have a good day joey
  • Options
    rbh112 said:

Essexphil said:

rbh112 said:

More inaccuracies.
    More excuses.

More losses.
    I'm no gambler. Other than poker.

There are lots of really good tipsters on here. Who give real tips. With real knowledge. With real bets. For real money. Their money-not someone else's.

Go. Away. And take your terrible bets with you.
  • Options
    rbh112 said:

Not really, in fact no more specific than NFL or Greek football etc.

12 teams so easy to research.
    Multiple markets and formats to bet on.
    2 or 3 games live every week.
    Season starts very soon.
    It's a really good chance to relieve me of £250 for your fave charity.

• Options
    Essexphil said:

rbh112 said:

Essexphil said:

rbh112 said:

More inaccuracies.
    More excuses.

More losses.
    I'm no gambler. Other than poker.

There are lots of really good tipsters on here. Who give real tips. With real knowledge. With real bets. For real money. Their money-not someone else's.

Go. Away. And take your terrible bets with you.
    so i screen shot a bet slip and its fake and it says settled ok joey and always use my own money have a good day ;)
  • Options

rbh112 said:

Season starts very soon.

why not a random sport ?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    rbh112 said:

rbh112 said:

Season starts very soon.

why not a random sport ?
    Seems random to me i mean who likes rugby