You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT 2022 - first two dates & venues announced, including Brighton 25th - 27th March

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
edited March 2022 in Poker Chat
Sky Poker Tour resumes soon;

SPT Brighton; 25th - 27th March

SPT Glasgow; 27th - 29th May

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Full details here;

SPT 2022

• Options

Satellites to SPT Brighton will commence on Monday 28th February
  • Options

Please note -

"Any hotel and travel arrangements are to be made by the customer and are done at the risk of cancellation."

So in the event of cancellation due to COVID or other force majeure, Sky Poker are not responsible for reimbursing costs of hotels or travel which have been pre-booked.

• Options

So will we see you at either of those two?
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    When does the Friday day 1 start? Time wise before someone says Friday.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    PKRPar said:

It starts on level 1.
  • Options
    PKRPar said:

@PKRPar

Friday will start at 4pm

Saturday will start at 2pm

Sunday (Day 2) will start at 1pm
  • Options
    gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    i'll probably go through to the Glasgow one. Can you just turn up and buy in at the start time?
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    Great news 😊
    I shall be trying to win a seat.
  • Options
    gregkdy82 said:

i'll probably go through to the Glasgow one. Can you just turn up and buy in at the start time?

@gregkdy82

You can, yes, though if you turn up at the start time there's a very strong likelihood you'd have to go on the Alternates List.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

gregkdy82 said:

@gregkdy82

You can, yes, though if you turn up at the start time there's a very strong likelihood you'd have to go on the Alternates List.
    so can i buy in, in advance or do i have to win a sat to avoid the likelihood of being on alternates list?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    gregkdy82 said:

Tikay10 said:

gregkdy82 said:

@gregkdy82

so can i buy in, in advance or do i have to win a sat to avoid the likelihood of being on alternates list?
    I don't know the specific arrangements at Glasgow yet, but normally you can buy in at the Venue during the preceding week or on either Friday or Saturday.

They'll probably have a Super Sat on the Thursday too, though that's not confirmed yet.

Alternatively, SkyPoker.com usually open up Direct Buy-Ins in the days leading up to the event.
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Gonna book my hotel for them both now
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

gregkdy82 said:

Tikay10 said:

gregkdy82 said:

@gregkdy82

I don't know the specific arrangements at Glasgow yet, but normally you can buy in at the Venue during the preceding week or on either Friday or Saturday.

They'll probably have a Super Sat on the Thursday too, though that's not confirmed yet.

Alternatively, SkyPoker.com usually open up Direct Buy-Ins in the days leading up to the event.
    OK. Thank you.
  • Options
    TimmyRaRaTimmyRaRa Member Posts: 906
    Tikay10 said:

Yes kid I've missed you to much so you will see me at both stops
  • Options
    TimmyRaRa said:

Tikay10 said:

Yes kid I've missed you to much so you will see me at both stops
    @TimmyRaRa

BOOM
  • Options

Reminder;

SPT Brighton starts this Friday, 25th March.

Any questions or queries, let us know on this thread.

Are you coming along, if so, are you playing Friday, or Saturday?

• Options

Please remember that even if you have won a seat, you still need to Register at the Tournament desk when you arrive. Until you register at the Tournament Desk, your chips will NOT be in play & you may end up on a lengthy Alternates List.

So as soon as you arrive on the day you choose to play, register with the Tournament Desk. Once that's done, you are all set.

• Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    Just a quick query .. what time will the desk have the list of qualifier's and those that have seats from the last SPT in Manchester left to play with , I am being selfish asking , but hate having to queue up , so like to register 2/3 hours before hand and go off for a meal ..
  • Options

@HANSON

I would expect the lists of qualifiers & those owed seats from previous SPT's to be sent across on Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

I should be on hand from around 1pm on Friday & 11am on Saturday if you have any queries.

Remind me, as I don't have those records, how many seats have you got "in the bank"?