You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 11th March - a bit of everything today.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

£1,000 Bounty Hunter @ 1830 (£1,110)


darry1973, who I'm guessing is about 49 years old, has been with Sky around 2 years and played some 5,000 MTT's, making a small but steady profit throughout. Is a regular in this one, and managed a 3rd in January, a 2nd in February, & now the win.

3rd was MML specialist Asho28 who has probably had his best ever week here, as we shall see later.

5th was OldTimer99 who seems to make a lot of FT's without perhaps winning as many as you might expect. Intriguingly, after playing some 5,000 MTT's has just started playing £10 Turbo DYM's here, winning 14 of the 20 so far, which looks very promising indeed.



@darryn1973 444000 1 £149.07 + £29.15 Head Prizes 2

@hills06 0 2 £88.97 + £32.65 Head Prizes 10

@Asho28 0 3 £53.06 + £32.49 Head Prizes 8

@Jaz28 0 4 £41.74 + £6.68 Head Prizes 3

@OldTimer99 0 5 £35.52 + £16.38 Head Prizes 5

@dferguson 0 6 £29.75 + £35.97 Head Prizes 10
«1

Comments

  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899
    edited March 12

    7 at 7 Bounty Hunter (£945)

    aynaricol achieved quite an oddity yesterday, winning 3 MTT's during the day spread over around 10 hours - a £150 BH @ 0930, a £150 Turbo BH @ 11am & then 7 @ 7. In fact she was still on site at midnight, so that's a long long day, though she did take an afternoon break. Loves poker, makes a profit, plays all day. Must be loving life. All being well, we'll see her at SPT Brighton, probably in the vicinity of the bar.

    OldTimer99, 5th in the £1k BH, was 4th here.

    In 6th was MacMonster, pictured below presenting me with the trophy (and the £12,000 cheque) for winning the Sky Poker Six Max at DTD some years ago.


    @aynaricol 270000 1 £129.94 + £80.67 Head Prizes 12

    @SNOOPY616_ 0 2 £78.44 + £28.92 Head Prizes 9

    @aub 0 3 £48.20 + £18.80 Head Prizes 4

    @OldTimer99 0 4 £38.27 + £33.16 Head Prizes 7

    @Graveltrax 0 5 £32.60 + £17.55 Head Prizes 5

    @MacMonster 0 6 £27.41 + £29.44 Head Prizes 8




    image
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    £1,000 Rebuy B/Hunter @ 19.10 (£1,120)


    The Rebuy BH went to carlfidd91. Look at his Sharlky quickly & you might assume he is of modest ability, but look a little closer & he's had some splendid scores, best of which was winning an Avenger Main last Autumn.

    2nd was malone02 (pictured below) with tonyp 3rd, PAPABURG 4th & lyonsbob 5th.

    I've only just started covering this MTT, prompted by the feedback, & it seems to be of quite high standard. I really do wish I'd done that feedback thread sooner, seems I've missed a lot of good material.


    @carlfidd91 566000 1 £156.52 + £58.54 Head Prizes 3

    @malone02 0 2 £95.48 + £69.61 Head Prizes 10

    @tonyp142 0 3 £58.80 + £29.43 Head Prizes 5

    @PAPABURG 0 4 £47.32 + £28.22 Head Prizes 4

    @lyonsbob06 0 5 £40.32 + £53.62 Head Prizes 9

    @Mickyaab1 0 6 £34.72 + £8.08 Head Prizes 2




    image



  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    Orfordable Deep Stack

    Did you know that Sky Poker still run a 10 seater Featured MTT? Orfordable is the name and it runs every Friday & has done since Richard Orford used to play it in the early days of the TV Show.

    An absolute treasure trove of players I've come to know well in the last 15 or 16 years, plus some more recent acquaintances.

    Top of the shop was thedazzman, another MML enthusiast. He had a terrific UKOPS last November, winning a Turbo & running 5th in a High Roller. Usually sticks to modest stakes, rarely bigger than 7 @ 7 & makes a good side-income off his 34% ROI.

    I've listed many of those I've come to know so well, an absolute Memory Lane treasure trove. Amazing that so many of them still play this, much of which is down to the hard work @SidV79 does in running the Forum Comp for it.

    Stokey & gibbzy were 7th & 9th, but don't forget this one has the novelty of a 10 seat Final Table. They still never got paid though. ;(





    @thedazzman 195000 1 £40.95

    @THECHIMP 0 2 £25.74

    @BURNS10191 0 3 £17.55

    @wiz17 0 4 £12.87

    @daggers747 0 5 £10.53

    @supercrazy 0 6 £9.36

    @stokefc 0 7

    @Tom281189 0 8

    @gibbzy 0 9

    @teeeceee 0 10






    @pomfrittes 0 11
    @Asho28 0 12
    @fredsgirl 0 13
    @SidV79 0 15
    @Boxster 0 17
    @weecheez1 0 18
    @giesahaun 0 19
    @bornablade 0 20
    @Toffeeandy 0 23
    @jawzindawz 0 36
    @wynne1938 0 37
    @MAXALLY 0 38
    @goldnballz 0 39

  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    £6,000 Big Weekend Bounty Hunter (£7,400)

    Back to the Big Boys for a moment, & BWBH goes to @justinas, pictured below on the day he ran 2nd at SPT Manchester for £10,100.

    That SPT was covered in PokerNews.com, & includes an eye-opening comment about one of the players, of which it's probably best I don't comment. One day I'll tell the tale, but probably a little too soon at present. Here, have a read.


    https://uk.pokernews.com/news/2019/02/no-dirt-on-barry-grime-as-he-wins-spt-manchestermancher-33925.htm




    @justinas 370000 1 £1369 + £763.85 Head Prizes 8

    @Jessieak 0 2 £814 + £265.42 Head Prizes 4

    @newdaddy 0 3 £555 + £168.76 Head Prizes 4

    @5ausages 0 4 £407 + £263.67 Head Prizes 6

    @PaulDenner 0 5 £296 + £154.68 Head Prizes 2

    @Tessellate 0 6 £259 + £192.19 Head Prizes 4




    image
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    £500 Bounty Hunter @ 19.30 (£530)


    This went to DONDAPA, perhaps best known for serial wins in Mega & MidEx.

    In 5th was @Enut, who added massively to the fun on that bizarre Waddy thread yesterday. Most people seem to have got that thing sussed & the posts are getting funnier by the day. It's really hard to know who is trolling who on there...


    @DONDAPA 318000 1 £74.07 + £45.42 Head Prizes 10

    @Wayne85 0 2 £45.18 + £21.34 Head Prizes 6

    @bumski03 0 3 £27.82 + £24.19 Head Prizes 8

    @PAPABURG 0 4 £22.39 + £10.08 Head Prizes 3

    @Enut 0 5 £19.08 + £2.81 Head Prizes 1

    @Hankbaby 0 6 £16.43 + £14.70 Head Prizes 6
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    £8,000 Avenger Rebuy B/Hunter (£8,900)


    Avenger Main was won by ufud, who then played a whole batch of £100 & £200 Heads Up Turbos & Hypers, at least 20 of them.

    Good to see Mr Cod back on the Sky Poker streets, he won Thursday;'s Sheriff, was 2nd here & 4th in the Turbo.

    Doooobs was 3rd & Palace bloke 5th.


    @ufud 1046000 1 £1201.50 + £561.71 Head Prizes 10

    @destinycod 0 2 £725.35 + £266.66 Head Prizes 11

    @Doooobs 0 3 £438.32 + £110.40 Head Prizes 4

    @ribeiro66 0 4 £344.88 + £207.77 Head Prizes 13

    @cpfc_2010 0 5 £293.70 + £35.63 Head Prizes 4

    @maxxs 0 6 £244.75 + £193.42 Head Prizes 9

  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    £500 Bounty Hunter @ 8pm (£500)

    And from the £8,000 Avenger we now have a £500er, the new-style thread really seems to jump around, jump around, so get out your seat and jump around.

    gerard1969, just 300 MTT's on his CV & playing his first for over a fortnight took the win ahead of the unfortunately aliased tunabreath.



    @gerard1969 466000 1 £70.75 + £22.03 Head Prizes 8

    @tunabreath 0 2 £42.19 + £10.36 Head Prizes 7

    @TARMAR2018 0 3 £25.36 + £8.96 Head Prizes 8

    @wiggy113 0 4 £20.02 + £9.31 Head Prizes 8

    @bainy01 0 5 £16.95 + £12.58 Head Prizes 11

    @STEVEBOYO 0 6 £14.15 + £2.72 Head Prizes 2




  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    £4,000 Mini Avenger Rebuy B/Hunter (£4,895)


    Apologies for that little musical diversion, think I momentarily lost my mind. Great track though, and if you did not enjoy that I'd suggest you check to see if you still have a pulse.

    Anyway, back to the business in hand, & the Mini was taken by goomba, playing his first - & only - MTT for a few days. Proper hit & run job.

    In 3rd was splashies, who also picked up £50 for 6th in the Elim Freeroll, & won Thursday's Mega.




    @goomba123 2378000 1 £611.88 + £108.59 Head Prizes 8

    @steveyY 0 2 £342.65 + £65.42 Head Prizes 10

    @splashies 0 3 £202.16 + £60.90 Head Prizes 4

    @luma7801 0 4 £160.31 + £34.69 Head Prizes 6

    @Rstinson97 0 5 £134.61 + £38.99 Head Prizes 5

    @StanOgden 0 6 £108.91 + £88.47 Head Prizes 11


  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    £1,000 Mega Stack B/Hunter (£1,260)


    Somewhat annoyingly Shrimpy took Mega, which means I shall have to temporarily retire his usual Bottle Job & Bridesmaid nicknames.

    Our Scottish footballing friend PKRPar was 3rd, ahead £500 BH winner DONDAPA in 4th.


    @Shrimpy28 630000 1 £189 + £130.96 Head Prizes 7

    @skyflyer 0 2 £126 + £76.77 Head Prizes 7

    @PKRPar 0 3 £75.60 + £33.75 Head Prizes 4

    @DONDAPA 0 4 £63 + £36.83 Head Prizes 2

    @posh92 0 5 £50.40 + £22.50 Head Prizes 3

    @jayjr 0 6 £40.95 + £79.80 Head Prizes 9
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    SPT Brighton Semi

    cabbaz & Scratchy26 both won their 2nd SPT Brighton seat.

    Super_Oli was the seat bubbler, but collected a handy consolation of £132, which will go a good way towards a seat.



    @cabbaz 29357.50 1 SPT Brighton Seat

    @Scratchy26 12488.75 2 SPT Brighton Seat

    @AndyHanak 12153.75 3 SPT Brighton Seat




    @Super_Oli 0 4 £132

  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    Eliminator Freeroll Week 1 round up


    Quick rewind to Friday here.

    I published yesterday's thread before the final Elim Freeroll Week 1 prizes were announced, so here they are.

    There seems to be great enthusiasm for this Promo, hard to find anyone unhappy with it, even Team Moan&Groan.

    glencoelad took the £1,000 top prize, and rather surprisingly, this was the 2nd time he has won one of these - the previous occasion being in July 2020.

    2nd was @Jeni82 who has history of doing well in these & collected £333 for joint 3rd in the very same one that glencoelad won 2 years ago.

    In 3rd was Asho28, & for a poker enthusiast with an ABI of ~3, it's a pretty big deal to win £500.

    We've already seen how glencoelad & Jeni82 did well in previous Elim Freerolls, well tomb1793 is another, he won it last October, though I seem to recall he won a selection of UKOPS seats rather than cash. Good work again Mr Tomb.

    7th was Duesenberg who seemed to cash most nights, with @gibbzy @Cammykaze & @bbMike all collecting £20.

    Perhaps the most remarkable performance was by @NOSTRI who had taken just 1 head in the previous 6 nights then went on the tear last night & took TEN. Funny old game, poker.


    1 @glencoelad 30 £1,000
    2 @Jeni82 26 £750
    3 @Asho28 25 £500
    4 @Y2slejAyar 22 £300
    5 @raggy94 21 £200
    6 @andy705 20 £150
    7 @tomb1793 18 £90
    7 @Duesenberg 18 £90
    9 @beanfish 17 £60
    10 @Whizzewky 16 £53.33
    10 @fishhhhh 16 £53.33
    10 @luke_inc 16 £53.33
    13 @feb22212 15 £35.56
    13 @ALLEYKITTY 15 £35.56
    13 @jpsb11 15 £35.56
    13 @ddomo 15 £35.56
    13 @ACEGOONER 15 £35.56
    13 @TONY509 15 £35.56
    13 @JammyFker 15 £35.56
    13 @Jessieak 15 £35.56
    13 @kelvh1878 15 £35.56
    22 @duonross 14 £20
    22 @Natnug 14 £20
    22 @gibbzy 14 £20
    22 @Cammykaze 14 £20
    22 @bbMike 14 £20
    27 @Rafa888 13 £16.67
    27 @metz7 13 £16.67
    27 @waller02 13 £16.67
    27 @The_Chris 13 £16.67
    27 @reeler 13 £16.67
    27 @lummers 13 £16.67
    33 @tomred64 12 £10
    33 @neelyj 12 £10
    33 @scotty77 12 £10
    33 @who_me 12 £10
    33 @nevamind 12 £10
    33 @Gazal 12 £10
    33 @asmithx 12 £10
    40 @loosecamel 11 £10
    40 @MattBates 11 £10
    40 @NOSTRI 11 £10
    40 @CU180 11 £10
    40 @hampshy1 11 £10
    45 @chrisdboy 10 £5.45
    45 @ribeiro66 10 £5.45
    45 @SJspanky1 10 £5.45
    45 @neenio 10 £5.45
    45 @Doubleme 10 £5.45
    45 @EmperorSex 10 £5.45
    45 @bb8888 10 £5.45
    45 @debbie2927 10 £5.45
    45 @FUNKYB31 10 £5.45
    45 @THETOONSAM 10 £5.45
    45 @gixxerk4 10 £5.45
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899

    £1,000 Eliminator Freeroll ( entries)



    @FZA12 834000 1 £100

    @kenny1969 0 2 £70

    @Jplfc 0 3 £60

    @buzka 0 4 £60

    @letemspin- 0 5 £50

    @splashies 0 6 £50



    @KICKER605 0 7 £40
    @TONY509 0 8 £40
    @loosecamel 0 9 £40
    @teeeceee 0 10 £40
    @Dragonson 0 11 £30
    @waller02 0 12 £30
    @BURTPUSSY 0 13 £30
    @Jonfrench1 0 14 £30
    @TWODASH 0 15 £30
    @tosca21 0 16 £20
    @_cycuch_ 0 17 £20
    @PKRPar 0 18 £20
    @dameflop 0 19 £20
    @gregkdy82 0 20 £10
    @Fokus422 0 21 £10
    @Kmac150 0 22 £10
    @Mazik 0 23 £10
    @glencoelad 0 24 £10
    @broldo88 0 25 £10
    @raggy94 0 26 £10
    @CU180 0 27 £10
    @jfmpoker11 0 28 £10
    @Summers119 0 29 £10
    @smith1408 0 30 £10
    @alexmck13 0 31 £10
    @JayD78 0 32 £10
    @841LEY 0 33 £4
    @bb8888 0 34 £4
    @GOODWAN 0 35 £4
    @GSmith13 0 36 £4
    @dangerdai 0 37 £4
    @Dunc87 0 38 £4
    @Kinda6677 0 39 £4
    @nsass1 0 40 £4
    @riken6398 0 41 £4
    @Dev666 0 42 £4
    @jamieb1892 0 43 £2
    @myjokras00 0 44 £2
    @aceskkk 0 45 £2
    @jas69 0 46 £2
    @RubyRedBrd 0 47 £2
    @cerysanc04 0 48 £2
    @butters08 0 49 £2
    @Natnug 0 50 £2
    @Chip2A5Erz 0 51 £2
    @neenio 0 52 £2
    @ALLEYKITTY 0 53 £2
    @darryl1976 0 54 £2
    @TopMan12 0 55 £2
    @FINS 0 56 £2
    @thebookie2 0 57 £2
    @Zx81 0 58 £2
    @stoth93 0 59 £2
    @janechrist 0 60 £2
    @gixxerk4 0 61 £2
    @macca41 0 62 £1
    @angus1946 0 63 £1
    @SMARTGOAT 0 64 £1
    @bigballoo 0 65 £1
    @rancid 0 66 £1
    @Wilton 0 67 £1
    @Bettotto 0 68 £1
    @DW1414 0 69 £1
    @hellasher 0 70 £1
    @penn09 0 71 £1
    @Blueleader 0 72 £1
    @mmmchips 0 73 £1
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 6,390
    I hit a royal in the orfordable last night and had the pleasure getting the bubble a two outer too
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 123,899
    stokefc said:

    I hit a royal in the orfordable last night and had the pleasure getting the bubble a two outer too

    @stokefc


    Still never got paid a penny though. ;)
  • DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 211
    edited March 12
    Tikay10 said:


    £6,000 Big Weekend Bounty Hunter (£7,400)

    Back to the Big Boys for a moment, & BWBH goes to @justinas, pictured below on the day he ran 2nd at SPT Manchester for £10,100.

    That SPT was covered in PokerNews.com, & includes an eye-opening comment about one of the players, of which it's probably best I don't comment. One day I'll tell the tale, but probably a little too soon at present. Here, have a read.


    https://uk.pokernews.com/news/2019/02/no-dirt-on-barry-grime-as-he-wins-spt-manchestermancher-33925.htm




    @justinas 370000 1 £1369 + £763.85 Head Prizes 8

    @Jessieak 0 2 £814 + £265.42 Head Prizes 4

    @newdaddy 0 3 £555 + £168.76 Head Prizes 4

    @5ausages 0 4 £407 + £263.67 Head Prizes 6

    @PaulDenner 0 5 £296 + £154.68 Head Prizes 2

    @Tessellate 0 6 £259 + £192.19 Head Prizes 4




    Seems a nice man; probably worth a google if you need your roof fixing, are a premier league footballer who likes making videos or are doing a deal at the final table of an SPT...

    [url]https://www.artimprovements.co.uk/[/url]
  • DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 211
    Doooobs said:

    Tikay10 said:


    £6,000 Big Weekend Bounty Hunter (£7,400)

    Back to the Big Boys for a moment, & BWBH goes to @justinas, pictured below on the day he ran 2nd at SPT Manchester for £10,100.

    That SPT was covered in PokerNews.com, & includes an eye-opening comment about one of the players, of which it's probably best I don't comment. One day I'll tell the tale, but probably a little too soon at present. Here, have a read.


    https://uk.pokernews.com/news/2019/02/no-dirt-on-barry-grime-as-he-wins-spt-manchestermancher-33925.htm




    @justinas 370000 1 £1369 + £763.85 Head Prizes 8

    @Jessieak 0 2 £814 + £265.42 Head Prizes 4

    @newdaddy 0 3 £555 + £168.76 Head Prizes 4

    @5ausages 0 4 £407 + £263.67 Head Prizes 6

    @PaulDenner 0 5 £296 + £154.68 Head Prizes 2

    @Tessellate 0 6 £259 + £192.19 Head Prizes 4




    image
    Seems a nice man; probably worth a google if you need your roof fixing, are a premier league footballer who likes making videos or are doing a deal at the final table of an SPT...

    [url]https://www.artimprovements.co.uk/[/url]
    Priobably a bit unfortunate having the wrong photo there. I'll just make it clear that you are safer making a sextape with @justinas present than if Ashley Timms is holding the camera.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 6,390
    edited March 12
    Tikay10 said:

    stokefc said:

    I hit a royal in the orfordable last night and had the pleasure getting the bubble a two outer too

    @stokefc


    Still never got paid a penny though. ;)
    I have my moments :) for a free hobby i would never complain about beats it's part and parcel
    Incidentally the Royal was against @HERDIE*sp who hit a FH and took it like a man (can i say that) top bloke
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 3,286
    Tikay10 said:

    7 at 7 Bounty Hunter (£945)

    aynaricol achieved quite an oddity yesterday, winning 3 MTT's during the day spread over around 10 hours - a £150 BH @ 0930, a £150 Turbo BH @ 11am & then 7 @ 7. In fact she was still on site at midnight, so that's a long long day, though she did take an afternoon break. Loves poker, makes a profit, plays all day. Must be loving life. All being well, we'll see her at SPT Brighton, probably in the vicinity of the bar.

    OldTimer99, 5th in the £1k BH, was 4th here.

    In 6th was MacMonster, pictured below presenting me with the trophy (and the £12,000 cheque) for winning the Sky Poker Six Max at DTD some years ago.


    @aynaricol 270000 1 £129.94 + £80.67 Head Prizes 12

    @SNOOPY616_ 0 2 £78.44 + £28.92 Head Prizes 9

    @aub 0 3 £48.20 + £18.80 Head Prizes 4

    @OldTimer99 0 4 £38.27 + £33.16 Head Prizes 7

    @Graveltrax 0 5 £32.60 + £17.55 Head Prizes 5

    @MacMonster 0 6 £27.41 + £29.44 Head Prizes 8




    image
    Is that the big guy from " Rate my takeaway " on you tube ?.
  • thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 793
    Thanks for the kind words @Tikay10

    You are definitely right in the novelty aspect of The Orfordable. It took a bit of getting used to, that's for sure!

    To the misfortune of some, I did run extremely well. Surely it was a mixture of B-day and beginner's luck, as we all know, Sky's RNG is capable of determining such things :o

    It's such a shame I can't play The Orfordable more regularly, as @SidV79 does a cracking job running it.

    Cheers, guys!
  • Shrimpy28Shrimpy28 Member Posts: 128
    Really enjoyable read @Tikay10 with all the different varieties of reports going on, good stuff sir
Sign In or Register to comment.