You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

BEAT THE POKER PLAYERS - 2/4 P GAMES COMING SOON ILL LET U KNOW AND ILL BE WAITING

rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
edited March 2022 in Poker Chat
im so good ill even tell anyone at table i have a pair on the flop thinking of going on in a couple hours but if i meet u u have to say u promised to say u have a but i will any way, make it interesting. so if interested ill be about in 1.30 mins or before. come and get lets have fun.

Comments

• kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,123
    Went searching 2l4 nl cash. No sign of you by 11.45pm. Bottled it I'd say
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 767

Maybe he was on the 2p/4p PLO tables... :tongue:
  • rbh112rbh112 Member Posts: 384
    no what is this i went to put money on my account and i just u a bulk on bookies then went on here and said something about gasprom or somethine what WTGF is that
    edited March 2022
    Asho28 said:

Maybe he was on the 2p/4p PLO tables... :tongue:
    Ahhh where the cheap RNG can favor him eh, sneaky thinking.
    what the thing gasprom? i can not get in i was the a week weeks ago im up for playing but looks like every one on here is out for me and every is going wrong.
    edited March 2022
    well this site say my card dont work but just put £2000 in paddy power ACCOUNT so my paypal sould be ok and is just checked so and it is but sky are holding me back when trying to play poker though so im would be playing here. maybe i have been stoped on here from playing but the are other sites at other place's to play and thanks for NOT TRYING TO HELP ME OUT ant thats to EVERYONE i still do forums but cant do the tables and ill have a different name. i will be call ANY2TONY
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    Tony @rbh112 .....If you've just deposited £2K in your PP account, it probably won't let you deposit any more penniz in a fellow FLUTTER GROUP company.
    edited March 2022
    COME ON PROPLE IM IN SO COME FIND ME
    I READY FORU EDGE , MISTY AND ASHO28 LETS PLAY AND ILL MAKE IT EASY FOR ALL OUT U WHEN THE FLOP COMES ILL SAY IF I HAVE A PAIR CAUSE IM THAT BAD
    MISTY4ME said:

Tony @rbh112 .....If you've just deposited £2K in your PP account, it probably won't let you deposit any more penniz in a fellow FLUTTER GROUP company.

I HAVE A FEW POUND BUT LOVE TO PLAY PEOPLE LIKE THE EDGE AND OTHER COME FIND ME
    COME ON GET ME IM PLAYING
    rbh112 said:

I READY FORU EDGE , MISTY AND ASHO28 LETS PLAY AND ILL MAKE IT EASY FOR ALL OUT U WHEN THE FLOP COMES ILL SAY IF I HAVE A PAIR CAUSE IM THAT BAD

Sorry too busy cashing 5th place in the 1am. freeze out.

rbh112 said:

R U SCARED OF I THINK SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    MISTY4ME said:

YOUR SCARED AS WELL HAVE A NICE DAY

rbh112 said:

hope thats not a excuse (but i think it is ) when then
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,786
    rbh112 said:

what the thing gasprom? i can not get in i was the a week weeks ago im up for playing but looks like every one on here is out for me and every is going wrong.

@rbh112

It is not called "gasprom", by which you mean Gazprom, the Russian gas supply company.

The reference being given to you when you try to deposit was GAMSTOP

This.....

https://www.gamstop.co.uk/

It is for those that may be at risk of harm from Online Gambling.
  • thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    I do hope rbh hasn't harmed himself gambling. He's clearly a top player.

He doesn't seem able to communicate his feelings lucidly.

Perhaps he's dyslexic but I'd worry about this person's wellbeing. Steer clear of rbh!

• CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    thefall said:

Perhaps he's dyslexic but I'd worry about this person's wellbeing. Steer clear of rbh!

Delusions of grandeur? Don't mean that it a bad way.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    thefall said:

Maybe he’d be better off starting dozens of threads all
    about the same thing?
    I’d worry about that persons well-being and steer clear of that player