You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

££ Charity Stream Final Tally ££

PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
edited April 2022 in Poker Chat
I've created a new post purely to say thank you to everyone for last night.

Through peoples generosity @Duesenberg, @waller02 and I raised a whopping ONE THOUSAND POUNDS (£1,000) (£1k) (1 bag) (a grand) for the Ukraine humanitarian effort on stream and had a ball (I was about to use the phrase blast but probably not apt) whilst doing it. My head does hurt a little this morning though!

So again, thank you to everyone who donated and everyone who turned up in last nights stream.

Will donate the money this morning once I've had four breakfast rolls to cure the hangover.

Top community, so it is...

Comments

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 770
    PKRPar said:

I've created a new post purely to say thank you to everyone for last night.

Through peoples generosity @Duesenberg, @waller02 and I raised a whopping ONE THOUSAND POUNDS (£1,000) (£1k) (1 bag) (a grand) for the Ukraine humanitarian effort on stream and had a ball (I was about to use the phrase blast but probably not apt) whilst doing it. My head does hurt a little this morning though!

So again, thank you to everyone who donated and everyone who turned up in last nights stream.

Will donate the money this morning once I've had four breakfast rolls to cure the hangover.

Top community, so it is...

Was a great laugh last night, and a fantastic effort to raise an amount like that from a fairly small poker community that we are.

Huge thanks to yourself, @Duesenberg and @waller02 for the stream. Class as always.

P.S. - hope your heads are okay this morning. :smile:
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Thank you all. Amazing levels of generosity beyond all expectation <3
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 934
    Absol-farking-lutely fantastic!

Great generosity shown by our small band of community members.

It was pleasure to experience this stream. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Well done to all involved.

Now, just to figure out what happened with that spotify glitch to use it on Sky. Maybe we could see the flop before it comes :D