You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The SPT returns to..... LAS VEGAS

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,128
    Doubleme said:

If we win entry in the client does it cover flights? if so is that for two? people might finally get to meet doublemes girlfriend.

@Doubleme

Morning.

It includes £1,000 cash which you could use to cover the cost of your flight. You are entitled to bring a Guest to stay with you at Palazzo & join in the non-poker activities (Welcome Party etc). £1,000, of course, would not cover the cost of an additional flight ticket. You may also bring along Winni, assuming he/she has an ESTA.

Here's what a "package" consists of;

Entry to the exclusive Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas tournament taking place on tbd, hosted in our own private area of the plush Venetian Card Room. The prize pool is 32,000 USD i.e 1,000 USD value per entrant

· Seven nights stay for you and a guest at the luxurios 5* hotel, The Palazzo, on the Las Vegas strip

· £1,000 withdrawable cash that you could use to cover your flight costs

· A Sky Poker welcome party with food/drink

· VIP Top Golf experience with food/drink
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,540
    Tikay10 said:

Doubleme said:

If we win entry in the client does it cover flights? if so is that for two? people might finally get to meet doublemes girlfriend.

@Doubleme

Morning.

It includes £1,000 cash which you could use to cover the cost of your flight. You are entitled to bring a Guest to stay with you at Palazzo & join in the non-poker activities (Welcome Party etc). £1,000, of course, would not cover the cost of an additional flight ticket. You may also bring along Winni, assuming he/she has an ESTA.

Here's what a "package" consists of;

Entry to the exclusive Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas tournament taking place on tbd, hosted in our own private area of the plush Venetian Card Room. The prize pool is 32,000 USD i.e 1,000 USD value per entrant

· Seven nights stay for you and a guest at the luxurios 5* hotel, The Palazzo, on the Las Vegas strip

· £1,000 withdrawable cash that you could use to cover your flight costs

· A Sky Poker welcome party with food/drink

· VIP Top Golf experience with food/drink
    I could bring my girlfriend and then a Winni could join me in the poker tournament to go we win the pot we win the pot, or we win a bounty we win a bounty.

there is actually a bounty winni that does this. though he says point instead of bounty for the eliminators.
  • Options
    ITSQUADSYITSQUADSY Member Posts: 55
    Doubleme said:

Previous years they gave you 1k cash to book your own flights iirc
  • Options
    ITSQUADSY said:

Doubleme said:

Previous years they gave you 1k cash to book your own flights iirc
    @ITSQUADSY

Yes and that is still the case.
  • Options
    Fat5tack5Fat5tack5 Member Posts: 16
    HI @Tikay10, is there any update on when the details of the satellites are going to be published for SPT Vegas?

Cheers
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    Fat5tack5 said:

HI @Tikay10, is there any update on when the details of the satellites are going to be published for SPT Vegas?

Cheers

Satellites start next week. So it will be soon...
  • Options
    Fat5tack5 said:

Cheers

Hi @Fat5tack5

As @Essexphil commented, SPT Las Vegas satellites & promotions start next Monday, April 4th.

Keep an eye on the Forum the next few days, as we'll be announcing the first two Vegas Promotions.
  • Options
    Fat5tack5Fat5tack5 Member Posts: 16
    @Essexphil @Tikay10 - Thanks for the info, will keep an eye out.
  • Options
    ITSQUADSYITSQUADSY Member Posts: 55
    pompeynic said:

Incredible memories come flooding back. However, I never actually saw that sign.

Memories of you busting me from the SPT.....