You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hair Growth Shampoo?

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,114
This £14 hair growth shampoo works so well Amazon shoppers are hailing it 'magical' - and it's so popular one bottle is sold every 30 seconds

A budget-friendly shampoo that is selling every 30 seconds worldwide has been dubbed 'magical' for helping prevent hair loss and thinning. The Watermans Grow Me Hair Growth Shampoo, which...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10695935/This-14-hair-growth-shampoo-works-Amazon-shoppers-hailing-magical.html

Comments

• Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Nice bit of promo work for AmaZon there Haysie. :D
  • Options
    Cammykaze said:

Nice bit of promo work for AmaZon there Haysie. :D

As soon as they get one that can grow hair on a billiard ball, I will be buying it.
  • Options
    :)

It's nice promo from Daily Mail for Amazon. You know my thoughts on the company (in part) :p
  • Options
  • Options
    Amazing from Amazon! :o

Works for her which is nice. I have hair so would not require that product. At least for now :D
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,012
    edited April 2022
    Cammykaze said:

Amazing from Amazon! :o

Works for her which is nice. I have hair so would not require that product. At least for now :D

Whereas I used Wash and Go Shampoo.

I washed it. And it went...

On a more serious note, disguised adverts like this, which make medical claims without clear scientific proof, need to be banned...
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I use dove soap Phil so maybe down to the type of shampoo used 😇

Agreed on your 2nd line if its disguised that is less than pleasing, do not know if this particular product is overstating it's affect on the hairline though as never will use it.
  • Options
    Cammykaze said:

I use dove soap Phil so maybe down to the type of shampoo used 😇

Agreed on your 2nd line if its disguised that is less than pleasing, do not know if this particular product is overstating it's affect on the hairline though as never will use it.

Yet.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
    @hhyftrftdr have a crate on order already