You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

My Account

davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
It looks like Sky have changed the banking platform ,
Is it just me that cant access the previous 24 hrs game history?
All the info used to be there but cant see it now,
When you click on my account it just takes you to a new window.
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    davelufc said:

It looks like Sky have changed the banking platform ,
    Is it just me that cant access the previous 24 hrs game history?
    All the info used to be there but cant see it now,
    When you click on my account it just takes you to a new window.
    Cheers

Hi @davelufc

Yes, a new system is being rolled out over a period of weeks, around 25% of Sky Poker customers have it so far, the rest will gradually get it in the coming weeks.

Here's a summary of the changes;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/manage-your-account?tracking=pokernav

Hope that helps.

• Options

Thanks for the reply, but i meant when you clicked on " my account " it appeared as above,
    It now just navigates you to another page,
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    edited April 2022
    @davelufc same here it is a totally different screen, but you can actually see more or at least it is easier to see more (you may have been able to do it before, but I didn't know how)

I actually prefer it.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,275
    Doesn't seem to be any way of filtering for cash, DYMs or Tourneys. It just gives a list of poker transactions, or am I missing something?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,354

@Enut Doesn't seem to be any way of filtering for cash, DYMs or Tourneys. It just gives a list of poker transactions, or am I missing something?

• Options
    @mumsie that's the old page, if I go to My Account now it opens as a new tab, which is the one where you can access your account history for previous months/deposit/withdraw (haha) etc. I am no longer able to access the process you have outlined above.

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,354
    Oh, ok. I wonder why i still can.

Maybe its a means tested thingy.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    mumsie said:

Oh, ok. I wonder why i still can.

Maybe its a means tested thingy.

It's being rolled out to customers over several weeks, only around 25% of customers have it so far.
  • Options
    p.s. If you want some feedback @Tikay, I don't like it, sorry. The page it links to was always there I think and I hardly ever used it for looking at recent history for the reason mentioned above i.e. no filter. It is good for giving a month by month summary of profit/loss, but it now seems that all the functionality available before is gone.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    davelufc said:

Thanks for the reply, but i meant when you clicked on " my account " it appeared as above,

Weird this , why are your dates 2012 Dave
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    stokefc said:

davelufc said:

Leeds Fan. Lives in the past B)
  • Options

I knew someone would pick up on this :)

It was from a google search for" Sky Poker Account" !!!

Obviously not mine as it has money in it :#

It looks like a lot of people can still access the old style format if i`m correct?

Thanks for all the replies,

MOT :D

• Options
    I think i`ve sorted it ( by accident! )

I usually open Sky Poker on the browser to see the damage from the previous night and have a look at the forum etc

Since the banking change, if you click " my account " using the browser it opens a new window as was previously mentioned .

I play on the download client in an evening after the mandatory amount of alcohol consumption required to play this stupid game :D:#

If you click on the " my account " (top right) while playing on DC , it shows the profit/loss from all the games you played previously and all the hand info etc.

Cheers everyone .

• Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Thanks Dave for pointing out about the DC to get to "my account".

For Sky, would be better if this page was still displayed via "my account" on the browser.
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    edited April 2022
    Cheers @davelufc i was doing the same with the browser. The DC "my account" still works fine for me too thank you.

Hope Sky leave it alone the new browser version is rubbish :#