You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Michael Owens Daughter.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,969
edited May 2022 in The Rail
FIRST LOOK at new Love Island villa with infinity pool, huge bedrooms, and panoramic views - but it's bad news for Michael Owen as this year's stars, including his daughter Gemma, WILL be shown having sex after 2021 blackout

But it's bad news for former England striker Michael Owen, 42, because this year's lineup of dating hopefuls, which includes his daughter Gemma, 19, WILL be shown having sex after last year's series' blackout. Love Island producers confirmed to MailOnline that while food-eating challenges have been scrapped, sex is still on the menu, and they will assess each moment of pleasure between the Islanders on a case-by-case basis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10868883/FIRST-LOOK-new-Love-Island-villa-infinity-pool-huge-bedrooms-panoramic-views.html

Comments

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    I have never watched this show and really don't understand its appeal.
    Everyone I have ever seen interviewed (that has anything to do with it) has absolutely no redeeming features.
    They are all annoying **** holes.
    Just my opinion obviously, someone must like it.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    HENDRIK62 said:

Everyone I have ever seen interviewed (that has anything to do with it) has absolutely no redeeming features.

@HENDRIK62

Hard to imagine what sort of person would want to go on it, or even watch it. But people do I guess. Shudder.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,162
    edited May 2022
    Tikay10 said:

HENDRIK62 said:

@HENDRIK62

Hard to imagine what sort of person would want to go on it, or even watch it. But people do I guess. Shudder.
    'FAME-HUNGRY WANNABES' :s

Even if it's just 15minutes of Fame.

As for the people who watch it ......ALL my daughters do, and ALL their friends .......

shows we're getting

........OLD !

:/
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    HENDRIK62 said:

Completely agree.

Not all reality TV is bad. I remember Jeremy Spake, in the original Airport. Where a passenger is insisting they bought the duty-free vodka at the airport, so were entitled to drink it on the plane. His reply:-

"They sell condoms in Boots. Need I say more?"

Once watched 2 minutes of Love Island-terrible. Iain Stirling seemed OK-the rest is just toe-curlingly bad.

ITVBe. There so all the total dross can be avoided.
  • Options
    I dont suppose Michael Owen will be watching it either.
    I am happy to say that I have never watched a single episode, of any reality show.
    I couldnt imagine anything like this being acceptable when I was a young man.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    They are all shyte , imagine if you had a 18 year old lassie and she said she was goin on this trash you would have a fit , these self centered wannabees are a waste of space , thick as a pale , if anybody over 18 years old watches this they need to get a life , Ah was waitin for a film to come on last night and ah caught the titles comin up on one of these shows and the first thing to come up was consultant psychiatrist , says it all. bring back national service.
  • Options
    rabdeniro said:

They are all shyte , imagine if you had a 18 year old lassie and she said she was goin on this trash you would have a fit , these self centered wannabees are a waste of space , thick as a pale , if anybody over 18 years old watches this they need to get a life , Ah was waitin for a film to come on last night and ah caught the titles comin up on one of these shows and the first thing to come up was consultant psychiatrist , says it all. bring back national service.

Its not just being on it.
    Its also about having sex while being on it.
  • Options
    FIRST LOOK at new Love Island villa with infinity pool, huge bedrooms, and panoramic views but it's bad news for Michael Owen as this year's stars, including his daughter Gemma, WILL be shown having sex after 2021 blackout
    Love Island's eighth series, which begins on Monday June 6, will see the latest lineup of singletons live in a brand new villa
    Contestants including Michael Owen's daughter Gemma, 19, Love Island's first deaf star Tasha Ghouri, 23, and microbiologist Dami Hope, 23, will shack up at the show's biggest ever base
    Bigger bedrooms and more outdoor space will give the new cast of dating hopefuls lots of opportunity for romance to blossom
    Gemma, who owns a beachwear brand, told MailOnline in March that her footballing father 'wouldn't be very happy at all' if she signed up for Love Island
    When asked by MailOnline if the 2022 series will show sex scenes unlike last year, Love Island producers admitted there was no black out ban in place
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

rabdeniro said:

Morals totally oot the windae.
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    rabdeniro said:

HAYSIE said:

rabdeniro said:

is sex immoral?
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

rabdeniro said:

HAYSIE said:

rabdeniro said:

is sex immoral?
    Live on the telly probably is.
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

rabdeniro said:

HAYSIE said:

rabdeniro said:

is sex immoral?
    Would you want to see your daughter having sex on the telly then?
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    HAYSIE said:

Allan23 said:

rabdeniro said:

HAYSIE said:

rabdeniro said:

is sex immoral?
    I mean, would you want to see your daughter having sex anywhere? Very strange
  • Options
    Allan23 said:

HAYSIE said:

Allan23 said:

rabdeniro said:

HAYSIE said:

rabdeniro said:

is sex immoral?
    I mean, would you want to see your daughter having sex anywhere? Very strange
    Whatever.
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited May 2022
    Tremendous by the way.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    If there's Music & its to loud ...you're to Old.. If there's sex on the Telly and you don't watch...

YOUR to OLD.

Naked Attraction show's all the bit's hanging out, only matter of time before erection insertion **** free to view.... cough!
  • Options
    Michael Owen 'trusts' daughter Gemma not to embarrass him on Love Island by having sex
    Gemma Owen has admitted her father Michael Owen isn't 'buzzing' over her decision to join Love Island, but she has vowed she won't disrespect or embarrass him by having sex on the show

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/michael-owen-not-buzzing-over-27112574
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    HAYSIE said:

Michael Owen 'trusts' daughter Gemma not to embarrass him on Love Island by having sex
    Gemma Owen has admitted her father Michael Owen isn't 'buzzing' over her decision to join Love Island, but she has vowed she won't disrespect or embarrass him by having sex on the show

Let's hope Michael isn't booked to do the commentary...
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

HAYSIE said:

Let's hope Michael isn't booked to do the commentary...
    And that she sticks to her word.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,489
    There's the Challenge for all the LAD'S & the expectation for viewers.