You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Las Vegas - Live Update & assorted Vegas goss, photos & general waffle

12346»

Comments

• Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Great updates TK , are you over there all week? If so are you railing @roddy28 in the main, and hopefully reporting back
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Hi @Tikay10 ,
    Thanks for the updates and photos Tony. They bring back fabulous memories of my trip with Sky back in 2019. You were allowed to take phots inside this time, remember you being told to cease and desist back then.
    I am sure everyone there has had a brilliant time, Sky really do look after you, from the incredible rooms to the free food and drink meet ups and probably a top golf experience. I hope Sam takes along a protective box , he almost lost the family jewels last time.
    I will definitely go back again one day, I have unfinished WSOP business in both the two and four card game. Have fun in a tournament if you can Tony.
    Safe travels
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    Tikay10 said:

7th @MIKEY802 $1,500

6th @stack_u $2,500

5th @ITSQUADSY $2,500

4th @mcg899 $3,500

3rd @Thorxx $5,000

2nd @bigfatfish $7,500

1st @roddy28 $10,000

Well done all.

Thanks for the updates @Tikay10
    Enjoy the rest of your stay.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129

Thanks Guys.

Big day for me today, playing the WSOP $1,500 Omaha Mix at 3pm this afternoon. (That's 11pm UK). A bunch of friends have purchased most of my action, & I'm hoping to give them a bit of a sweat. One re-entry is allowed, but I'm going the single bullet route.

I'll have a little rail in the form of @kidgirlgy & @kidgrimsby (Sue & Dave) who also came along to the SPT yesterday.
  • Options
    IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks Guys.

Big day for me today, playing the WSOP $1,500 Omaha Mix at 3pm this afternoon. (That's 11pm UK). A bunch of friends have purchased most of my action, & I'm hoping to give them a bit of a sweat. One re-entry is allowed, but I'm going the single bullet route.

I'll have a little rail in the form of @kidgirlgy & @kidgrimsby (Sue & Dave) who also came along to the SPT yesterday.

Smash it TK!
  • Options
    FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 175
    Tikay10 said:

Thanks Guys.

Wishing run good for you Tony.
  • Options
    bert21bert21 Member Posts: 175
    Tikay10 said:

The short-stacked JohnMonty moves all-in. @ITSQUADSY asks for a count & makes the call with K-K. John had 9-10dd & did not improve.

like he is going to pass the kings lol
  • Options
    bert21bert21 Member Posts: 175
    great read as per usual Tony, good luck in the $1500
  • Options
    IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    edited July 2022
    To keep you all posted it looks like Tikay is around the 42nd mark in chips (unless this hasn't updated correctly)

UPDATE: I believe @Tikay10 has bagged 31k for day 2