You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fantastic INVESTMENT opp 'misterpj racing cluoob'

misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,214
Naff sounding 'innit'!!
Think Cleasou, and pronounce with a French accent emphasised oo in cluoob
Yet, still 'they' are out there, 2022 for goodness sake.
One in particular (current)
think every letter of the alphabet,cretin has a paid for & odds to 'service' for every alphabet letter,advise around 52 bets daily, never publish results,then scream from the rooftops only the winners,sick but true.
And worse, lease (not buy) some old plodder that would be 50/1 in any seller, then big the thing up like its the next DANCING BRAVE,give it the Full Monty,our trainer says this burning up the gallops, catching every pigeon,lined up for the gamble of the century, blah blah blah, and a, 5% share can be yours for £5,000.
Matters not how one gets Intel!, might have something to do with Lingfield 🤔
3 yo gelding, 8 lifetime runs v a total of 89 horses, it has managed to be unsighted every run, sps 8/1 18/1 50/1 25/1 300/1 150/1 250/1 66/1 but it is now 'burning up the gallops,working out its skin' apparently!
However,news reaches pj's lugholes that £30,000,000 unsecured investment 'loans' are available
that's a gamechanger, time for misterpj to dust down that hibernated Equine business acumen for one very last dance.
Just putting in a call to my old mucker Mr Nadhim Zahawi,as myself and my hero! via Gibraltar.. StarLizard chappy😉 both remember Mr Zahawi's 32 milly loan application form (unsecured) went via Gib (lol)
Defacto;
Prospectus
Equine Breeding Racing Betting
misterpj fronted STAR CHEVEAUX
ten trainers, two based France, two based Ireland,one in Wales, one in Scotland, four in England.
We are dual purpose, flat & national hunt
Every single horse,from foal through racing career,will be owned forever, never 'sold' more importantly everyone will be looked after, with exemplary care love and attention its entire life (take note G Elliott)
All staff, best renumeration / working living conditions in the industry.
STAR CHEVEAUX will also publish publicly its full accounts annually, Inc the betting ones.
Our racing colours are distinctive, we are different, our flat silks left, national hunt right
Remember the name STAR CHEVEAUX 😉

And the monthly staff parties (at my personal expense, will be fantastic)
With Music like this...
https://youtu.be/Sy6D8nUVA0A
https://youtu.be/yFbGPmx0v5Q
ps, give the Big Boss Man A Nudge,must have had a zillion entries for 'post of the month' never even a booby prize 😭

Comments

• Options
    Don't mention the all male 'event' at The Dorchester
    Don't mention the 'Hostesses'
    Straight as a dye cast, is Nadhim
    Tom Tugendhat in a different LEAGUE
    we don't need another air brush merchant
    Do we Mr Zahawi
    heers
  • Options
    just a tad easier, to pop this up
    After AMALFI SALSA fizzed in
    15/2 25 hours,in advance
    See misterpj betting 'bit' for full details
    More than happy;
    so long as assured no forum Ban?
    To name and shame said SNAKE Oil SALESMAN
    To name the rotten Syndicate horse
    To actually post a video, of one and the same (I swear I will) if given permission?
    As recent as Saturday gone,
    a live video, the idjeet himself,Hawking the one & the same said edjeets
    Super System maximum BET
    Gave the biggest Bet ever! Lol lol lol 19th of 20 runners,tailed off in the sunset, rofl
    Happy to do it, more so as he must be looking on here,ripping off & after timing
    (to many hours / days later) a few to many of my bets, to be coincidence.
    'burning up the gallops syndicate horse' entered next few days (actually Thursday)
    Wouldn't have a penny of stolen monies it, but happy to name it.
    Well in advance, then every forum punter can make own independent mind up?
    pj
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,752

@misterpj

No problem with you posting that info.