You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Comp Day 7, SUNDAY. Premier League; Spurs v Newcastle @ 4.30pm

124»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766
    edrich said:

Morning @Tikay10

Please can you put me into tonight's Mini,

Thanks, Ed.

@edrich

Hi,

No problem Ed, you are now registered.

GL GL.
    Brrrrrrr said:

Draw and no goals please

Tikay10 said:

@tomb1793 wins a £33 entry, normally these are for a weekday Main Event. However, if he wishes to use it for UKOPS that's also fine. There are only two £33 UKOPS Events, but there are plenty at £11 & £22, so he could mix & match those if he wishes.

@Brrrrrrr wins an £11 Mini Major Entry. The Mini Major will NOT run the next 2 weeks, so Pete can either defer until it runs again, or use it for any £11 UKOPS.

@edrich & @SKYGRAN both win a £5.50 free entry.

In all 4 cases, I need the prize winners to let me know what they wish to play, & when.

Hi Tony, @Tikay10 can I use my prize for the UKOPS mini on Tuesday, November 1 please?

Hi Pete,

You are now registered for this.

GL mate.

• BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Tikay10 said:

Brrrrrrr said:

Draw and no goals please

Tikay10 said:

@tomb1793 wins a £33 entry, normally these are for a weekday Main Event. However, if he wishes to use it for UKOPS that's also fine. There are only two £33 UKOPS Events, but there are plenty at £11 & £22, so he could mix & match those if he wishes.

@Brrrrrrr wins an £11 Mini Major Entry. The Mini Major will NOT run the next 2 weeks, so Pete can either defer until it runs again, or use it for any £11 UKOPS.

In all 4 cases, I need the prize winners to let me know what they wish to play, & when.

Hi Tony, @Tikay10 can I use my prize for the UKOPS mini on Tuesday, November 1 please?

Hi Pete,

You are now registered for this.

GL mate.

Thanks Tony
  • SKYGRANSKYGRAN Member Posts: 292
    Tikay10 said:

TVM tonights £1000 BH 18.30 please!
    SKYGRAN said:

Tikay10 said:

TVM tonights £1000 BH 18.30 please!
    @SKYGRAN

That's done, you are now registered.

VBOL.